• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
  • Your previous PS3 died?

Nope, the used 160GB PS3 my mom bought for me back in 2011 is still working fine-ish.

I bought the 500GB Super Slim PS3 and the 32 inch Sharp 1080p LED HDTV for my bedroom, so my mom can keep the old PS3 out in the family room.

Now I can finally play games whenever I want to, even if my mom is out in the family room using my old PS3.

Last edited:

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • So I bought this a week ago, and I forgot to mention it, but I purchased Until Dawn. I ended up paying exactly $49 for it because it was on sale, and I didn't even know that it was on sale until I purchased it X3.

Years
  • I bought Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD Remastered (ended up returning it but whatever), Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, Ultimate Marvel versus Capcom 3, J-Stars Victory versus+, Final Fantasy XIII-2, and Street Fighter IV.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    I kind of lost track. I could have bought like 30 games this month because I kind of hoard them.

To be technical, the most recently bought game is this RPGMaker game called Greyfox, but that's just because it only costs like 20 cents. The most recent game I've played is Portal Stories: Mel but it's free so don't think it counts.

I guess I'm just gonna give the spot to Chip's Challenge and Choice of Robots. Chip's Challenge is just an old game from back in the day which is very difficult. Choice of Robots though is a masterpiece of a game which I believe is a game with the deepest story I've ever played. As long as you don't mind with the no graphics, no sound thing.

Years
  • Hoo boy I have bought a LOT of things in the past couple of weeks... Such as:
    - A New Nintendo 3DS XL/AC Adapter bundle
    - 32gb microSD card
    - Mario Kart 8
    - The Zelda/Animal Crossing MK8 DLC Bundle
    - A Marth amiibo
    - An Ike amiibo
    - Roy DLC for Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Unlocked new skins for certain champs I play in League:
    - Secret Agent Xin Zhao because I'm going to cosplay him soon
    - Commando Garen
    - Commando Jarvan
    - Elvenwood Hecarim because its such a bad-ass skin
    - and among many other Skins at Sale.

Also, i'm very happy with my most recent 3DS purchase:

Spoiler:

Senran Kagura: Deep Crimson.

The store that was selling it also came along with the whole OST. Call it a Double D Edition, if you know what i mean.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • I ordered these six games on Amazon recently for $101 total :), I now own all of the "main" PS3 games I was interested in having :D.

All that's left are "filler" games now, which I'll take my time collecting.

Assassin's Creed Rogue: Limited Edition (PS3) - $14.25 New
    Dark Souls II (PS3) - $14.95 New
    Drakengard 3 (PS3) - $18.99 New
    Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS3) - $15.98 New
    Saints Row IV: National Treasure Edition (PS3) - $20.99 New
    Ultra Street Fighter IV (PS3) - $15.84 New

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Bought a bunch of stuff in steam sales, and then bought Bravely Default, Pokemon Y, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Kingdom Hearts 3DDD, Fire Emblem Awakening, Fantasy Life and a new controller for my computer.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2021
    • Wii U
    • Mario Kart 8
    • Final Fantasy VII on Steam

Gonna grab Smash Wii U next month. I'm gonna be pretty busy in the coming weeks though, so I probably won't be able to play much immediately.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Steam Sale haul:

- Grand Theft Auto V (own it on PS4, but Necrum wants to play with me on PC and now possibly Archy)
    - The Witcher Trilogy
    - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (on the recommendation of Morkula)
    - Portal 2

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Raided January PSN sale.

PSV - Aeterno Blade, Tokyo Twilight Hunters
    PS4 - Talos Principle, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Beyond Eyes, I'm Bread //sasuga indie machine! xDDD

And finally, the game I've been postponing for too long, Tears to Tiara!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I didn't buy this, but I got Legend of Legacy for Christmas. And I bought Ludger's school uniform DLC for Xillia 2 last night. Finally. lol

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Bought the Humble SE Bundle, so I got a couple of those games. I also decided to finally buy the Castle In The Darkness OST after holding that off for I don't know how long.

I also got The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D as a gift, if that counts.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • I recently bought these 7 games on Amazon and eBay for $128.22 total, I finally got over my distaste for first person games :).

BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (PS3) - $23.89 New
    BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition (PS3) - $16.50 New
    Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition (PS3) - $11.00 New
    Dead Island: Riptide Special Edition (PS3) - $18.95 New
    Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition (PS3) - $8.99 New
    Far Cry Compilation (PS3) - $17.90 New
    The Godfather: The Don's Edition (PS3) - $30.99 New

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Bought Tales of Graces f yesterday with my GameStop card. Wanted to get in on the buy 2 get 1 on preowned, but the stock is **** now cause that deal's been on for a week so. :s RIP that.

Back