• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Moon RPG Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Note: this is not an RMXP/Game Maker/etc. thing. This is coded myself, using various languages: HTML, CSS (if you wanna include these), JavaScript, PHP, and ActionScript. I'm coding it all myself.

I own an online Pokémon RPG named The Pokémon Moon RPG. I've decided to completely overhaul it, and instead make an online RPG which is much more similar to the actual games. And it'll have a story, etc.

Story:
Generations ago, the Tenemalus Army seeked the Crystals of Elentia. Millions were slaughtered in this search. The Crystals of Elentia awakened from the cries of the people, destroying the Tenemalus Army and creating "Pokémon".

Thousands of years after (which is now), the world of Elentia is facing an even greater threat - one that could decide the fate of the universe itself. The creator of everything, Omega Celebi (no, not Arceus), has grown increasingly frustrated with the world.

Omega Celebi's hatred for the universe is affecting the world of Elentia is numerous ways, even resulting in many Pokémon's souls being taken over by shadow energy - thus making Shadow Pokémon, and even turning Omega Celebi into a Shadow Pokémon.

The entire universe and everybody you love, even the annoying Flying Mudkip, are all in danger. The odds are against you, however - how is it possible to defeat a god -- the god of all creation -- who has unlimited power? What will defeating a god even achieve?

Features:
Spoiler:

I'll add more another time... there are quite a bit of things. Plus quite a few of the other features might give away spoilers.

Screenshots/Images:
A lot of things are in "beta" mode so if I took screenshots of them, they would look kinda odd and not really give a true sense of what the game will be like. So, there aren't really many for now. Note: the bottom screen of the battle system will be changed to look like B/W when the english release occurs.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Well I never this is the last thing I would of expected to see here (That's not a bad thing its actually good). Pokemon Moon has always been one of my favourite browser based Pokemon mmo most of all the others well just feel unfinished. Yet Pokemon Moon has always felt finished and, comprehensive. If you need a beta tester im always here just ask as i am on doing something on the good old computer/msn (Usually beavering away on my own projects one hoping for my big break some day) all you need an honour to test such a game.

P.S. I have noticed with most of the games here that ones that don't conform to the greater majority don't get noticed that much. What I mean in this is games not made in RMXP with Pokemon essentials don't really get noticed much.

P.P.S. You are the real deal arnt you?

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Hey. Ah, that's good to hear. xD I personally find the current version somewhat.. messy, you could say. But I intend to keep the concept that I must have many unique things in the new version, as well as make it feel complete. With people who can do graphics/give me ideas/test for me, it makes things much easier and smoother down the road.

So yeah, if you want to beta test, that would be nice. xD

To P.S.: yeah, I noticed. Those things are probably easier for people to handle and easier to participate in. I actually used to be an avid user of RMXP back a few years ago, but that stuff is elementary to me now. With my knowledge now, I would make a "Pokemon RMXP", per-se, quite easily. Well actually that's more or less what I'm doing for this. By "Pokemon RMXP", I mean something to quickly add maps, edit Pokemon, etc.

To P.P.S.: Yeah. xD

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Well yes the current version is as you say messy to an extent but its good messy unlike most of the other which are messy bad. Also with the beta test I can start whenever your ready. And in reply to your reply to the P.P.S. one can never be to careful.

EDIT: Just thought I would say my id is my id is 30094. Woah just realised has there really been 444678 people signed up since I did it certainly been a long time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Some of the others I've seen are kinda sad, but oh well, I guess you have to start somewhere. xD You'll need to post/PM your MSN to me, so I can add you. There probably won't be any immediate chances to test stuff, right now, but eventually, I will annoy you about stuff. xD

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Its ok many people have been annoying in the past (mainly in the bad way) but, this shall be annoying in lets say a good way.

Gallade1597

The BIGGEST Nub. Evar.
Years
Sup Kladenub. I was wondering if your uber awesome former rival could be a beta tester C:
Um, the reason I should be selected is I know a lot about the inner mechanics of pokemon games down to R/B/Y and can see what is and isnt present. And because it sounds like an awesome job to do :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
Well..There seems not much to say.

Roh wishes to apply for beta tester/idea dood person thing.

You already have my AIM and uh...I guess that's it. :< Posting qualities to apply for a pogeymanz job seems rather odd.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2012
Great job so far Cless.

I guess I'll try for the Beta Tester position. If you would like my msn just ask for it. I am on a lot but it usually depends on the day and if I have anything that I need to do.

Need anything else just ask.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Updated description for idea.. person:

not "really" a position, I guess, but whatever. Basically, what you do is post ideas/constructive criticism about things in this topic. Yes, it is more helpful than it sounds.

Current beta testers:
Rassalon
mookie1987
RohitVerma
Jdog66 (need MSN)
Gallade1597 (need MSN)

5 beta tester positions left. People who not beta testers will still be allowed to participate in the occasional "unofficial" beta tests here.

Going to update the topic with positions, unofficial test details, etc., shortly.

YinYangDragon

Latimew Master
Years
Hello Cless. I'm sure you remember me. (Pokemon hg/ss battle,your uxie exploding and killing my Raichu? yeah remember) But yeah, I would like to be a beta tester. If you need my msn message me because i'd rather not say it here (flamers,stalkers,etc).

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2010
I'd be honored to be a beta tester. If you need an MSN or AIM, let me know. PM me and I'd be more than willing to oblige.

Edit: I created a new account specifically for this so I don't have to keep it 'private'. [email protected]

You can reach me there at anytime!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
Hey Cless. I would love to be a Graphic artists. I know how to do all the sprites and all that. Well, a while back. Ive been on lately because I really love this game and Ive put time into it now and yeah. I would rather be a beta tester because I get on everyday and I could give good feedbacks and all that. As soon as im done practicing with the sprites ill sign up for the other position.

Ill be on everyday especially now that its going to christmas break ill practice on spriting... But i would love to be a beta tester for now.
Ill be on at your request because ill be signed in all day on msn if you want.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
Hey Cless. I'd also like to be a beta tester. I still can't believe how long it's been. I remember when TPM only had Lugia's cave as a legendary area. I'm #8092. It's been a while. Anyway if you need my MSN just PM me and I'll send it.

Edit: I also just made a new email for this only [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back