• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Let's see... the army moved to Bill's house, discovered Axel was injected with the infection and had him locked up, but Number helped him escape and both are on the run. The army is going through the underground tunnels after having defeated an Aggron and are now heading to Vermillion with Ness and Flight in two, since the two helped them.

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
Years
I don't know exactly how to sign up for this, so please don't hate on me too much!

Name: Raiou
Species: Raichu
Human Age: 17
Appearance: A green metallic sheen covers his body, and also his left eye, which was slashed by an Infected Sandslash. His right eye is red with a silver slitted pupil, and the white of the eye was bruised into black. His tail is an orange metallic color.
Side: Stage-one Infected
Back Story: A young Raichu who still had a family, Raiou's life disappeared in a flash. A force of Infected Ground-type Pokemon invaded his home, killing his mother, father, grandfather, and taking his little sister, a Pichu, away. He was beaten and left for dead.
Raiou resisted the Infection with all of his might, and Deoxys decided to make a deal with him: join him, and he would be able to prove himself. If he proved himself, he could find those that killed his family, and he could be with his sister. The choice was his... Raiou accepted the deal and became one of those he hated, in order to get revenge on those he hated.
Personality: An angry, vengeful Raichu with a serious grudge. However, he likes Metal, Fire, Rock, Poison and Electric type Pokemon, since they are all weak to Ground-type Pokemon. However, he remains loyal to Deoxys, but only to get what he wants. He kills brutally and without mercy to any that oppose him, but hates to kill females, children, old people (and Pokemon), and those too weak to fight back.
Human Weapons: N/A
Moveset: Iron Tail, Charge, Metal Sound, Charge Tackle, plus Infected Move, Mind Rage.

Hope this is alright for the RP!
Rowigrath

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Woot, another Raichu! Man, if Raiou and Axel faced off, it'd be pretty badass. Not to mention that they both would go to extreme lengths to help those they care about. Hope you'll be accepted, and welcome to DD ^^

Rowigrath

Years
Thanks. Who knows? Maybe I'll be beaten, not dead, and join up with Axel. A new twist on things: having an ally with inside information could be useful!
(Oh, by the way, if you need help with ideas for the game, I have a few. I'm a writer myself).
Thanks!

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Yes! More RPers are always welcome! It'll be interesting seeing how this all pans out, too.

And I'm just asking, but what is Mind Rage? I understand that Charge Tackle is most likely Volt Tackle, but this new move interests me.

Rowigrath

Years
Mind Rage? It's a stat booster, kind of like psycho boost or cosmic power. it increase attack, sp. attack, and speed, but lowers sp. defense a bit. i made it up: hopefully it is acceptable.
And yes, I did mean Volt Tackle. Thank you for correcting me!

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
I see a potential for a hexagonal love puzzle now lol. Axel and Flight (mine) kinda like each other but then Ness (Final Master's) and Flight's been rather 'close' and Number (Night) might have feelings for Axel. Now with the new Infected Raichu things can be even more messier for the Emolga if she has to watch the two rodents fight xD And do spill about your ideas, Rowi! If you want it to be in private do PM me.

You're accepted!

Rowigrath

Years
Thanks for accepting me. A love tetris? Sounds crazy to me, but I love crazy!
With that, maybe Raiou could get a bit distracted from his original plans. It could be a good twist: will Raiou stay true to his goal, or will another plan come into place?
So, I'm not really well-versed in RP's, so how does this work?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, we sort of write up replies in turns. If there's like, three of us gathered in one place, it usually cycles between those three and those three don't need to wait before others reply, to write something for the other two they're with. Meaning that if you, Equi and Night were in one place and Final and I were in another, you only really needed to focus on replying after Equi and Night had done so, and not wait for me to post, since my character is nowhere near you and has nothing to do with what he's currently doing.

We also have the rule about not controlling other characters. Sure, you can do it for very minor things, like assuming they do something you feel the character -would- do, but it's often a good idea to ask them if it's okay first. You can pretty much bunny any NPC, save for the very important ones. Bunnying meaning controlling the characters other than your own :P

Uh... I suppose you should just write up an intro post about where Raiou is, why he's there and then what he'll do. A funny twist would be for him to cross paths with the humans and Snype who're at Cerulean Cape, searching for Axel under the suspicion of him being an infected! But that's just an idea :3 It's up to you.

Rowigrath

Years
Could you give me a briefing on everyone's locations and such? That will give me a good backround to start from. Most likely, he'll be where the action is, though!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alright, let's see... Axel and Number is up in Cerulean Cape. They just beat down an infected Rhydon. Hot on their heels are a couple of Army Pokémon and humans along with a wild one called Snype.

In the underground tunnel connection Cerulean to Vermillion is Flight, another infected, along with Ness, a wild Pokémon, and a whole bunch of army Pokémon and humans. All of the player-controlled army Pokémon are there, except for Number.

The infected are off in some non-descript plains, where they're about to fight Mew and try to bring him back to Deoxys who resides within Mt. Moon.

I... think that's about all of it. The army is moving towards Vermillion!

Rowigrath

Years
How's this? Raiou is on his way from Vermillion to Cerulean, and he bumps into Flight and Ness. He ignores their advice to go back to Vermillion and continues on his way.
From there... we'll have to wait and see!

Back