• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snoochey's Pokémporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Oh, that would be great! I'll add you in a second.

Thanks for the trade!

I am currently unable to clone for a few hours or so until my girlfriend allows me to use her 3DS. I will still be able to make trade deals though we will not be able to actually trade until I've cloned.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2020
FT:

Finished my Kanto dex. =D

I can offer you dex entries:

Spoiler:

Not sure if I see anything I want in your shop atm, but I wouldn't mind. I like working with honest traders like you, so keep that up! =D

I can't trade until Tuesday though!

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
FT:

Finished my Kanto dex. =D

I can offer you dex entries:

Spoiler:

Not sure if I see anything I want in your shop atm, but I wouldn't mind. I like working with honest traders like you, so keep that up! =D

I can't trade until Tuesday though!

Sounds great! Well let me know what you have an eye on and I'll see what I can do.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
I would like to trade for a shiny froakie, sceptile or larvitar.
My offer: 0 iv Modest shiny gligar, 5 iv Dragon Dance Bagon, 5 iv Encore Swift Swim Modest Poliwag with Kings Rock, x2 Leftovers, x1 Focus Sash, x1 eviolite, x1 Heracronite, x1 Scizorite. I hope my offer is worthy, if not I totally understand. :)

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
I would like to trade for a shiny froakie, sceptile or larvitar.
My offer: 0 iv Modest shiny gligar, 5 iv Dragon Dance Bagon, 5 iv Encore Swift Swim Modest Poliwag with Kings Rock, x2 Leftovers, x1 Focus Sash, x1 eviolite, x1 Heracronite, x1 Scizorite. I hope my offer is worthy, if not I totally understand. :)
The only thing that interests me there is Poliwag. I have the rest except I haven't gotten around to picking up the Mega Stones in my games. Sorry!
PMed you (and edited it if you saw it before i did)
Got it and replied. :)

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
Oh hey, I'm back. Hopefully I won't be as confusing as last time :I
If you have an Aipom do tell me and I'm interested in that Gligar and a Pinsir if you do have one.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Oh hey, I'm back. Hopefully I won't be as confusing as last time :I
If you have an Aipom do tell me and I'm interested in that Gligar and a Pinsir if you do have one.

I do not have an aipom bred, but I have access to one in a pokémon safari. I have gligars (shiny & not), and I do not have Pinsir although I believe I have access to one in a safari. Let me know if you want me to start breeding you one of each.

MetalcoreSuit

Pokemon Y user,and future doc.
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I would like arceus, could you get the move judgement back?, i will give you 15 dex entries for it, phanpy, donphan, wurmple, silcoon, cascoon, dustox,duskull, magby, spheal, sealeo,tynamo,eelectross, rampardos, carracosta and bastiodon

Years
I'm back to try again.
I can offer aerodactylite, houndoomite,heracronite, Manectite, and aggronite. And a 5 iv female Protean froakie.
I'm interested in the shiny froakie still and now I also find myself wanting a shiny Gengar and I seen that you have one .
Maybe we can work something out. :)

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
I would like arceus, could you get the move judgement back?, i will give you 15 dex entries for it, phanpy, donphan, wurmple, silcoon, cascoon, dustox,duskull, magby, spheal, sealeo,tynamo,eelectross, rampardos, carracosta and bastiodon
Sorry, unless you can fill an abundance of my dex I'm only offering regular 5 IV pokémon from my pre-bred or a breeding request for a few more.

I'm back to try again.
I can offer aerodactylite, houndoomite,heracronite, Manectite, and aggronite. And a 5 iv female Protean froakie.
I'm interested in the shiny froakie still and now I also find myself wanting a shiny Gengar and I seen that you have one .
Maybe we can work something out. :)
I have access to all the mega stones, I just haven't gotten around to picking them up. I also have a 5 IV protean froakie to breed with already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back