• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You didn't think I'd give up that easy,did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
  • Hey everyone.
    First of all I'm so sorry for not updating my site/the game.
    As you may know my site is down and I don't know when/if it is going to come back up.
    My job is in its last week(yay),although the money is good,I'm really sick of having no free time and that's what summer is about,free time.
    Anyways I have enough for my amp and trip to Amsterdam.
    So next week I plan on opening up sphere again to get re-aquainted with everything and keep chipping away.
    As for the site/forums.I might have to start fresh with those if they don't come back up.
    Until then I'll post all updates here.
    As for the summer demo,it IS still a possibility(sp?) but a very small one.
    Since my summer only ends towards the end of september,I've got almost two months of summer left.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Nooo!! My summer ends last week of August, I prob wont have alot of time to play. I just read your topic over again yesterday which is funny. Good Luck with that, I hope you release as soon as possible. Because your right theres not much " Free Time " left. ;)

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    See? I was right!

Sorry they closed your old thread, Booda.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    woo good to hear you and col are still alive :D back on your forms when they were still up i was starting to think that you had lost intressed in your game :nervous:
    dont ever scare use like that again booda

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • It's great to hear from you again Booda, and it's nice to know that C.O.L is still coming. But this thread is against the Game Dev rules. So I'm gonna have to lock this. It'd be best to make a new thread when you can update us with screenshots or the demo, or even PM me to open this or your other thread. Anyway...

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back