• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Things you want to see in "Pokemon Z"

Pokemon Z?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Couple points to make,
    Each game should start by asking if your an adult or child.
    Adults receive harder difficulty and expanded story.
    ---I have a beard and want my trainer to have one too.

---make a light side dark side option to the game. Maybe you wanna become the next Giovanni.

---More interaction with the environment.

---Longer story in which the gym leaders are of a level with the current elite four. No more gym leaders with level ten pokemon.

---slightly less trainer battles but all trainers have six pokemon. Why are you the only person smart enough to use all six party slots?

---bring gambling back, but make it an arena type challenge with your pokemon.

Even if they do none of this I will still be happy with whatever they put out. Come on, it's pokemon.

pokefan648

< I ate your giant meatball :3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    I wish the people who "just stand there" and wait for you to walk by and battle them would go away, or they ASK you and give you a choice to battle, thus you making the choice if you want money.
    I want to see something to do with Mew.
    I want it to be compatible with X and Y.
    I want more hair choices and maybe even different model choices.
    I don't want to be forced to wear a hat.
    I want a backpack instead of a book bag/gym bag looking thing.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • More Mega Evo's. I thought Latios and Latias were supposed to have Mega Evo's, but maybe they are saving them for Pokemon "Z". I would also like an increased difficulty. I beat X in about 10 hours using only my starter and the pokemon i had on my team leveled up through the experience share. It was TOO easy. I would also like a freaking post-game. More places to visit, maybe something like Johto where there's more gyms. Bottom line is; i would like a challenge.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    What do I want to see from Z?

I want Z to be 2 things: A new game and an Expansion.

If any of you have played games like Dragon's Dogma then you'd be familiar with this. About a year after DD was out they released an expansion, Dark Arisen for it. The great thing about this was that people who had Dragons dogma could upgrade to Dark Arisen and people who hadn't bought it yet could buy the dragons dogma/dark arisen and enjoy the whole experience. win for the people that owned it already, win for people that wanted to try it out.

I would love it if Nintendo did that, all the suggestions that the OP said are basically everything I want (plus more mega evolutions!) but I don't want to have to buy and restart the game just to have a more polished and in-depth version of the game I already bought. If it was released similar to Dark Arisen then I'd be fine with that.

If anything I'd love to see the return of other regions, I'm a massive fan of the way generation 2 had you going back to Kanto and going up against the gyms there. Why not do that again with another region, or give us more to explore and customise?

I'm sure Nintendo will solve all the issues and add cool new stuff with Z, but I want to be able to upgrade X/Y to Z instead of forking out £40 for what is essentially the same game.

Since we have Mega Charizard X and Mega Charizard Y (same with Mega Mewtwo), does anyone think there would be a 'Z' version for both of these mons? Or would anyone like to see a 'Z' mega version

I would prefer they add an entirely new set of megas to what ever the next sixth gen iteration brings.
    Before getting the game I thought each starter had a X/Y mega version. Even though Charizard is my favourite, I was very disappointed to see that everyone else only got one.

More Mega Evolutions are needed, especially legendaries. Imagine a Mega Arceus or Giratina, that would be SICK!

If they ever had those two as megas they should make the battle to get them so much harder, lvl 90+ battle where only the people who have trained their team properly can get them.

Make the mega legendaries truly the destroyers of world.

Last edited:

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
    Years
  • More clothes/hair for both genders...More Hidden Ability availability...Johto starters instead of Kanto...:P...

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    Things I would like for Pokémon Z:
    - Bring back the V.S. Seeker, or some other way of rebattling, perhaps even include the gym leaders.

-New Mega forms would be great, especially for the other two Hoenn starters.

-Villains who aren't just... there. I mean, Team Flare could have been made into a pretty threatening team if they weren't just... there.

-DLC could be nice, maybe squeeze some new Pokémon in before some remakes or Gen VII? Maybe get some evolutions for certain Pokémon? How about poor Dunsparce?

-More TMs to find, I just love having a lot of Pokémon moves to choose from!

-A dark-type gym. We have been waiting too long for this, Nintendo.

- Plot twists. I mean, Lysandre was obviously a bad guy. I'd like to see a major plot twist- like having that one youngster you beat on that first route become the villainous leader- or even better yet- the champion. That would be shocking.

- More things to do in Pokémon Amie. I love the idea of petting, feeding, and playing with your Pokémon, and seeing more games to play with them would be fun. Maybe a rock-paper-scissors type game?

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    I would like to see the following:

-Some new towns and cities added to Kalos. Kiloude City expanded or the start of a new route/town chain.
    -Perhaps a Rhyhorn Racing minigame. We could see the track from the top of Route 22.
    -VS Seeker. I'd like the ability to rebattle trainers back, please.
    -More clothing choices and the ability to remove your hat.

That's all I can think of right now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Definitely agree; they really do need to bring Versus Seeker back. Without it, it's just hard to train. Either that, or they could reintroduce the PokéGear feature from G/S/C and HG/SS, and allow trainers to send you phone-calls whenever they wish to battle. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I would like to see people be able to challenge their friends Champion rank after their elite 4 and the friend get an alert that someone is trying to dethrone them and they just fight them to defend it

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Well since there hasn't been another pokemon game announced yet I say we just wait for that and then start discussing what we want to have in that game.
    We don't even know what the name of the game is going be yet

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2015
    I mostly want more post game content such as a new region, more mega evolutions, options to play the game on a harder difficulty etc. I also would like if they expanded on the background of Zygarde.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2015
    So, everything that can be said to improve on the next pokemon game has been said.

I too would like an actual rival and not a friend who battles me half-heartedly.

I'm down with more Mega Evolutions, especially for normal types that have no evolution: Dunsparce, Farfetch'd, and uhh... :cough:cough: Kecleon :cough:cough:

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Pokemon Shock Therapist

I'm tired of having to cheat to get the nature I want on my pokemon, there should be an easy way to do it in game. There should be some sort of pokemon fixer, you hand off your pokemon and tell the guy what nature you want your pokemon to be. Then you can pick up your rehabilitated pokemon after a certain amount of ingame time has passed and pay the man a hefty fee for a job well done.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Lol! I thought the same thing, but there's lots of other ways besides cheating a nature on, such as a Ralts (or any other pokemon with Synchronize) with the nature you want leading the party. That way every pokemon you encounter has a 50% chance of having the nature you want. (admittedly, finding this many ralts' may take a while, but just throw a couple in daycare and watch the babies roll in, then pick the natures you want out of the litter)

Also go to Friend Safari and catch a whole bunch of dittos till you get the natures you want, then have them hold an ever stone so that 100% of teh offspring of the ditto and whatever you want also has the nature you want. (this works with normal pokemon parents as well, it's just that Ditto can breed with EVERYTHING, you don't need to find specific natured parents)

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
    Years
  • I don't know if taking our Pokemon to a therapist to change their nature, who they are and how they relate to the world, is something that Game Freak would condone as okay. Speaking strictly from an in-game, canon perspective.

But competitively? I don't care how Modest you are Medicham, by the time Dr. Nat Ure gets done with you, you're gonna be Adamant!

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I understand why IVs were put into the game, but in order to create fair battle between players, IV should be ignored in Online Battles.

IV training is easier than ever in XY, but if all pokemon IVs are MAXed out, it is the SAME as all pokemon IVs being ZERO.

Just I hate feeling the urge to scrap a partner because his Special Defense is 5 points below the maximum...

Jaystar

Sinnoh Veteran
    Years
  • I agree with Quincy, I think EVs and IVs were made WAY too easy to get maxed out in X/Y. We might as well have an option to just ignore them for competitive battles. :P

Personally, I agree with almost everything that's been said. I just think any new mega evolutions should focus on Pokemon that have no evolution, like Dunsparce (and Hawlucha...I would kill for a Hawlucha mega evo...) instead of making mega evos for Pokemon like Charizard that already have a ridiculous amount of power.

Also, I want to see a lot less of our "rivals". I'd love to see another anti-hero type like N, or at least someone that's actually a good competitive rival...

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    Now that I've gotten into the swing of breeding and have some teams set up and am starting to do some internet battling, I would like there to be either:
    ~More than one battle box.
    ~A Seperate PC section for battle teams.
    ~A tab system within the battle box so you can swap between teams.

Something to acomodate having multiple teams for battling.

Years
  • For me the one thing I really miss is the "VS seeker". It was easier to raise up pokemon and gave you a chance to move around the map. I'm finding I haven't really left the road where the Daycare is located. I jump from the daycare to the house where I battle Barons, Duchesses, etc. I would love for there to be more things to do once you defeat the villains and defeat the Elite 4.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back