• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite and least favorite shiny Pokemon?

Berserkers

Kaboom.
Years
  • As far as favorites go, I have far too many. Off the top of my head, I would have to say Latios, Latias, Slowbro, Gardevoir, and Charizard all look very cool in their shiny forms.

My least favorite would probably have to be something like Mamoswine or Arceus. I think both are a very ugly yellow color.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    My favorite is definitely Magikarp, its a gold fish after all. My least favorite would definitely be Chesnaught without a doubt.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Favourite:

Least favourite:

Years
  • My all-time favorite is actually from a specific gen: Gen 2 shiny Ampharos.

Before the shiny turned pink. I always thought that gray/silvery color looked so much better on it.
    Although I have a thing for the color silver anyway, so that might be why.

Other favorites of mine include Espeon (I absolutely love that green color), Furret, Altaria, Latias, to name a few of them.

Not sure if I have a specific least favorite. Maybe any that barely seem to change (like the Clefable above). Kinda like, if you're going to make it a different color then why make it so similar??

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    Favorites are defiantly Lilligant, and Latias. Not sure about least favorites though.

theorcaking

Trust me! Im a orca!
    Years
  • for me any shinys that are colored gold,black,red and green including all shiny fossil pokemon are my favorite
    least favorite - gray,pink and brown in color ( not including fossil pokemon)

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Despite barely changing, I really like Shiny Raichu, although I may be a bit biased because of the one I got from the Shiny Pichu event single pawedly saving my SoulSilver experience. Without bias, Honedge is really intimidating, and the mental image of a sword covered in blood is awesome.
    My least favorite... all of the Eeveelutions except for Umbreon, Sylveon, and the little guy itself.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Looks like I changed my mind.

My least favorite would definitely be Yveltal. 2 words: Flying. Bacon. The white outline is just terrible and doesn't fit at all.
    I like a lot of the shinies, so just to name a few that I love: female Jellicent, Entei, Mega Gallade, and Noibat.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Umbreon would have to be my favourite, my least favourite are all the ones that just look like they've got a colour filter over them, rather than something specifically different about them.

Years
  • My favorite is Ninetales, it looks even more majestic in these colors. My least favorite is Magmar line. It just doesn't go well...

Years
  • Also I must be the only person who likes the Garchomp shiny.

I guess you must be, because the colours almost barely change at all that it's literally the worst shiny of all. And speaking of stuff, am I actually one of the few who actually likes shiny Corsola? That blue just looks so pretty on it.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I guess you must be, because the colours almost barely change at all that it's literally the worst shiny of all. And speaking of stuff, am I actually one of the few who actually likes shiny Corsola? That blue just looks so pretty on it.

Maybe it's because I have a Shiny Female Garchomp (So the Purple Mega Form fits somewhat) but I feel there are worse Shinys such as some Grass Shinys that unfortunately look unhealthy like Exeggutor and Victreebell.

Also it's nice to have a Shiny of Cynthia's Signature Pokémon. :) I also like Shiny Corsola. The blue looks good.

Back