• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Shroomish/Breloom Drabbles

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • My entries for the (at time of writing) current pair of Pokémon for the Writer's Dex. Two drabbles, one for each, although I am yet to write one for Breloom.

So here's the Shroomish one!

Spore and Effect

"Why are you grumpy all the time?" a Shroomish asked another, bouncing about anxiously. Two boys were observing them. "There's so much opportunity! And these trainers will feed us and take us on adventures!"

The child picked up the Shroomish and gave it a hug, causing spores to expel from the mushroom. At first he blinked a few times, and then shrieked out loud. He dropped his finding and writhed in the ground. His friend took a few uncertain steps backward before running off. The Pokémon wailed and hopped about the boy.

"That's why I'm grumpy," muttered the other Shroomish.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Guess I should have done this earlier but oh well Here's Breloom's!

More than Grass

"What a silly looking Pokémon!" a trainer said.

"You sure that's a Fighting type?" another jeered. "It needs some actual arms first. You need a Fighting Pokémon to join this Gym-"

"Then battle it," retorted the owner. The group paused a moment before one nodded and summoned a brawny Machamp, muscles bulging from muscles. It opened with a flurry of punches, but the Breloom chirped and intercepted one of the flying limbs headfirst, ejecting spores into the air which coated the Machamp. It spluttered and began stumbling. A few strikes later it crashed heavily, soundly defeated.

"Now, any other complaints?"

Back