• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C&C Generals: ShockWave

TY

yes I have returned with more RTS, sorry for this :P

So I don't think many of you remembered the LP of the vanilla Generals I posted here on PC, if you do, great!

ShockWave is a modification for Generals that adds 3 generals to the mix along with a bunch of new units, but it has no campaign, instead I do the "Generals Challenge", in which you pick a General which is specialized in a certain part and fight other Generals who are controlled by the AI.

I randomed my General through a RNG program and ended up getting the Tank General. I don't know how long this will last, I might play with some other Generals aswell if there is demand for it.

To start off, I face off against probably the easiest General to beat with pure tanks: the Toxic General:

I miiiiiiiight add voice, I forgot that I muted my headset during this recording so I apologize but you dont want to hear me anyways, my voice is ugly :P

Enjoy! ^_^

TY

Part 2 is up! Facing off against the one I thought who whould be the easiest but became quite annoying: le Air General T_T

Also yay for unmuting mic xD

TY

Starting to really regret getting the Tank general, this guy sucks a lot with no artillery :(

Back