• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's a Candy laaaaaand~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Cheesy titles ftw

So, what are some of your favorite kinds of candy? :3 What sorts of candy do you hate? Why do you hate those candies?

I just got addicted to Chupa Chups lollipops. *______* They are these creamy type ones, and omg THEY ARE SO GOOD. I can't stop eating them! As for hated candy, I'd say anything sour would be one thing. *shrug* I also don't like Jolly Ranch candies or Starburst (if that counts?) either. :c

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • I live in a country where pretty much every shop sells Chupa Chups Lollipops xD I have way too many of them as it is xD They're amazing!

I also love Skittles, especially the sour ones! Oh, and Jellybeans! We also have these mini jellies coated in sugar in several fruit flavours that I absolutely love! I dislike licorice but a lot of people are known to dislike it so I don't like to count it xD

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I live in a country where pretty much every shop sells Chupa Chups Lollipops xD I have way too many of them as it is xD They're amazing!

I also love Skittles, especially the sour ones! Oh, and Jellybeans! We also have these mini jellies coated in sugar in several fruit flavours that I absolutely love! I dislike licorice but a lot of people are known to dislike it so I don't like to count it xD

You just made me think of these:

Spoiler:

Jelly Bellies! (Sorry, couldn't find a proper pic)

I do like licorice... but I hate the black stuff. I only like the red kinds like Twizzlers. :c

Years
  • I love gummies, I could eat like 5 pounds of sour gummy worms I love them so much. A close second is candybars and jawbreakers (Would be first if they didn't cut your tongue)

I'm not too big on tootsie rolls, I tried one once and it just tasted weird to me :/

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my all time favorite. I can't eat a lot of candy in one sitting, but I can eat a few of these things without much regret. Snickers candy bars are also high up on the list, and pretty much anything with chocolate.

As for least favorite, anything that is basically pure sugar. That means hard candies like Jolly Ranchers are a huge no. This especially goes for any powder candy, as after eating them my teeth feel like they're going to fall out. The taste is usually mediocre, and my stomach doesn't want to eat a lot of them, so I normally pass these on to someone else when I get them.

Lucid

Dark chocolate is all I'll really eat, sometimes sour gummy worms :/

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I have a lot of food allergies and can't eat virtually any candy, but I'm not terribly fond of it anyway. I know how to make caramel that I can eat, if that counts.

Years
  • My favorite candy is one that's only available earlier in the year, sadly. Cadbury Mini Eggs, I absolutely love those things for some reason, absolutely have to grab a bag or two once they become available, and they're almost addictive once I do get a hold of them. I still don't know what it is about those things that I love.

Outside of that...I dunno which is my favorite, I treat most things equally, the main thing is chocolate > hard candies. Although I'm not as big a fan of chocolate plus peanut butter (sorry reese's) as I am with other kinds of chocolates. But I'm not that picky...usually.

Least favorite, though? Candy corn. Of course it would be another seasonal candy. :P My stomach churns a bit even just thinking about those.

Sirfetch’d

Least favorite, though? Candy corn. Of course it would be another seasonal candy. :P My stomach churns a bit even just thinking about those.

Candy corn is so amazing to me :D I do understand though why it's unappealing to so many though. Same goes for those yucky Peeps.

I adore these though:

20110920-OctoberCandy-Warheads.jpg

Bought a bag yesterday for the first time in ages and I am addicted again.

Lunalie

Years
  • I remember when I was a small kid every summer I would visit my grandparents house for several weeks. They lived pretty far away so it was a pretty big deal for us. After those few weeks were over and we had to head home I always cried and my mom would buy me a package of Sprees to cheer me up.

Now it's kinda become a tradition that whenever we go on a long car trip, there must be a Package of Sprees involved.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Mm, my favourite is probably those sour keys? About once a month I have a moment of weakness and buy a package while I'm grocery shopping. I don't do that with any other kind of candies so I guess that probably means they're my favourite!

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • I'm not much of a fanatical candy lover anymore, but Reese's Peanut Butter cups, double or mega stuffed oreos, kit kats, heaths, milky ways, babyruths, butterfingers, snickers, paydays, twix, crunch, 3 musketeers, milk duds, and mnms are absolutely lovely! I can munch on them all day (and that's the problem)! I love poptarts too!

Candies that are basically pure sugar don't do it for me anymore like they did when I was a child. They're so bad for you and lack any nutritional content.. Candies that are sugar and acid are ok because at least the acid balances the sugar, but I'm not too crazy about them either anymore. When I was little I would always buy those nerds ropes candies, but now I'm not too fond of them x)

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I adore these though:

20110920-OctoberCandy-Warheads.jpg

Bought a bag yesterday for the first time in ages and I am addicted again.

i'm giving you a high five over the internet right now.

i love warheads and any sour candy. it's really easy for me to become addicted to them so i try to steer away, but every now and again i gotta get my fix on.

Bay

Years
  • Kit Kats have been always my favorite. I haven't gotten those in a while, but I can get pretty addicted eating them, haha.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I am pretty much all for candy as long as it isn't that weird mexican candy. I'm sorry okay but mexican candy tastes like salty plastic sprinkled with chili powder and I am just not down with it

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I have some favorite candies, like Alpenliebe (especially the original caramel flavored ones), Fox's and Kopiko, on occasion.

Years
  • I always love a good fruit-flavoured jelly, and any chocolates that don't have nuts in them. Not allergic, I just hate nuts okay...

Back