• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to 6th Gen but definitely not new to pokemon

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    I'm an avid fan of pokemon games and whenever there is a new gen, I make sure I will get it no matter what the cost (well except for my life). Anyways, I'm new to playing 6th gen and its kinda dissappointing to know that GF somewhat abolishing RNG abuse method.. Well that has a good and bad side. The good side will be that competition will be more challenging cause no perfect IV's anymore, bad side is meh hard to get shinies and hard to breed perfect IV's.

Oh well, I just leave my name here - Marion or Mario Ryan and be on my way to becoming the Pokemon Master that no one ever was!

Years
  • I'm new to playing 6th gen and its kinda dissappointing to know that GF somewhat abolishing RNG abuse method.. Well that has a good and bad side. The good side will be that competition will be more challenging cause no perfect IV's anymore

Hey!

It's actually easier to breed perfect IV's in this gen with the introduction of the friend safari. Pokemon caught here will have at least 2 perfect IVs. So all you need is a few Dittos and the destiny knot, which allows up to 5 IVs to be passed down from both parents when breeding!

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    Hey!

It's actually easier to breed perfect IV's in this gen with the introduction of the friend safari. Pokemon caught here will have at least 2 perfect IVs. So all you need is a few Dittos and the destiny knot, which allows up to 5 IVs to be passed down from both parents when breeding!

Oh i see then that seems fun and well more legit than ever (cause some people hate RNG).. Well, i need to get to the point where i can do all those fun stuffs you're talking about. Thanks mate :)

I wanna get your FC. Can you PM me your FC thanks!

Back