• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for letting us spend some more time together lately. It's really been a lot of fun and I hope we get to do it more later. =)

Last edited:

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

Just... stop acting like you're my mother or something. >_> I'm not a child, I know what to do.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm getting the impression that you don't like me for some reason. Any reason why? :/

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Screw anon, Dear Cody.

You can say whatever you want about me, because you won't hurt my feelings. I know I'm a better person than you'll ever be, and that's all that matters.

Not your stupid opinions.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Dear anonymous,

Seems like I think about you constantly... like you're part of me now. It's weird to think that this time last year I barely even knew you. Heck, I barely even knew me, but now I can't imagine my life without you in it. Even when we're not together I look forward to the next time I get to see you. Who knew it was as easy as just asking...

So many things have changed between us. We went from coworkers, to friends, to best pals, a summer fling... exes, to a devoted relationship. I've met your family, learned about your past, learned your dreams, and worries. I've made you speechless; we've shared beautiful moments. I've made you so pissed you couldn't look me in the eyes, and I've seen you so drunk you danced on stage. I've seen you so worried you could barely form sentences, and I've been so upset with you that the mention of your name made me want to scream out to the sky. Just this morning you gave me a key to your place... I know you offered it to me before, but I was ready to take you up on it this time. We're getting a hell of a lot closer... I'm beginning to finally feel like I could honestly just say anything around you; you don't care - you like me for just... being me. I say something incredibly stupid, and you just hold my hand and laugh. Every time I see your face I can't help but smile. Don't get upset that I can't look in your eyes without laughing... you just make me happy like nothing else.

I don't know what's going to happen in the future. You could easily be gone from my life here in the next few months just as quickly as you came barging in it... but your mark is always going to be there. I'll never forget the moments we shared, or how you made me feel. That genuine smile I get every time you do something sweet, or those moments you took my breath away. Thanks for coming into my life. You've forever changed me for the better.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Where have you gone? Don't tell me you're gonna just take my money, do half the job, and just run :/

Dear Anon,

I've never even met you, and yet even from your random Facebook postings you creep the hell out of me.

Years
this thread should be stickied

Dear A,

I don't know much about you other than what I hear from my friend, but you really need to focus more on school rather than sitting home sewing. Grades are important, too; don't put your hobby and commissions above education. You get C's and D's and your dad gets mad at you for it because he pays for your tuition - have some respect and try harder.

It annoys me how you make excuses that you're "not a good test taker" and tell others you get good grades, because you don't. Your head is completely in the clouds. You're so obsessed with your hobby and boyfriend that it's going to bite you in the behind someday. Get out of your Superman mentality and don't lean on the idea that "everything will be okay," because you might not graduate at this rate.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

Let it go. He's not worth it, you deserve so much better. :|

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

lol. just lol.

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for inviting me today lalala it was really hard work in the run-up but I had a wonderful time. I also learnt I have a knack for darts... My pool playing skills not so much? The hot guys were a bonus, and the food was nice. I think we should all get together another time because i need a social life it's fun etc.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I feel like something is different now, just due to that. I guess things always had to change eventually but I'm kinda sad it reached that point, or at least, "wasn't quite over" :( I guess it'll only matter to a few of us but it's still sad as a whole.. idk if I didn't care up until now why do I suddenly care?

Dear Anonymous,

Things like this prove that things can change after a while for the better. It helps me remember that things aren't always that way!

Dear Anonymous,

Stop doing that. You don't always have to be the fool.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous (probably obv. but whatever),

I thought you hated hugs. :P Thanks for giving me one when I needed it during this rough time me & my family are going through right now. I feel calmer now and hopefully I'll have a full night's sleep.

Dear Anonymous,

Your courage and bravery literally saved my grandmother's life. I'm really proud of you, AND YOU'RE ONLY SEVEN! You've become a hero not just to myself, but for my own family. Things could have gotten a lot worse if you weren't there with her.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Yay now we can go back to being friends, no homo BTW lol but we need to play some more games to make up for your time in Rapture and my time on the Ishimura lol. Man this is great!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

baw that was so beautiful :( <3 k back to what i came here for...

dear anonymous,

i want to punch you in the throat because you are a bigheaded igot.

dear anonymous,

i was ready to be cared for, but not to care back. i was ready in every way, except the most important part of me wasn't. and no where near. so what am i doing? i don't know. but my worst fear was that i wouldn't be 100% and i'm not...and i don't think i ever can be. just don't walk out on me ever again. whatever we are now and whatever we become in the future, i just wanna know i have someone like you to hold on to. you'll always have me.

dear anonymous,

when you tell me that, it scares me. i'm not ready for that. i know it's been a long time for you, but you should be able to tell the difference between that and infatuation.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
DA

I hope you have a good explanation because you gave me a gigantic headache and I don't want to be carrying it over for several months.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

I really enjoy talking to you! I feel like we've bonded a bit more now and I look forward to many future conversations. =)

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

stfu. Nobody cares if you're going to be ___ when you grow up. This isn't kindergarten, grow up.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

i just remembered the old days,it's not that i forgot them but had some passed pics..i miss you a lot..i wish you were here..i hope you rest in peace.

Dear A,
i don't want to be disappoined specially by you again..but also i wish happiness and the best for you and i'm sure you can do more than your best and be a great person.

Dear A,
you're strong..stay strong and show that to all people.

yours,

hands that type,heart that feel,mind that say ^^

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

I like you. You're attractive, and you can make me smile. Real smiles, genuine smiles. I don't really fall for people so quickly, or believe in this "Love at first sight" but... this.. this is exactly that. Well... maybe not love, but definitely some lust and some like in there :b You text really slow though....

Dear Anonymous,

Urghh! Finally! Did you not understand that that is what I wanted? You're really irritating, you know that? I told you straight from the beginning we were gonna be just friends and you said that was cool with you. Then when I tell you I like someone else because you keep hitting on me, you try to act like I was playing you. ****, goodbye and good riddance!

Dear Anonymous,

I never thought, for one minute, that I'd get over you back then. Then I realized how dumb it was to think that, and got a whole lot better. But then it stayed like that, just me. For a very long time. I thought it was supposed to be like that, or whatever, but not anymore. From what I see, the dawn is just over the horizon, and things are only gonna get better. So shove it! If he does say yes... well I already like him 100000x more, because he isn't a doucheeee. Thanks, and peace out.

In Fair Verona

4BR4 C4D4V3R
Years
Dear Anonymous,

It's weird, isn't it? A couple of weeks ago, nothing, and now, everything? I'm not entirely sure if you're serious, though. I really do hope that you are. Oh well - it's not like I could change your mind if you don't.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sure that's what I do want. Knowing me, it's... what I'd be able to do anyway. Not like being determined ever hurt anybody, or at least not in this case. ;x Nothing is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back