• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first legit White In-game Team

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
  • When I say it's my first legit, I mean this is my first time playing with a real DS and a real White cartridge, not an emulator. I might go casual-competitive with this team eventually, but for now, it's just in-game. Note that since I say casual-competitive, that means I don't care about EVs, IVs, and Natures.

emboar_animated_sprite_by_phanthomking-d36r0f7.gif

Abilty: Blaze
    - Earthquake
    - Wild Charge
    - Flare Blitz
    - Hammer Arm

124.gif

Ability: Forewarn
    - Psychic
    - Energy Ball
    - Ice Beam
    - Shadow Ball

419.gif

Ability: Swift Swim
    - Aqua Tail
    - Crunch
    - Ice Fang
    - Brick Break

628.gif

Ability: Sheer Force
    - Crush Claw
    - Brave Bird
    - Superpower
    - Rock Slide

612.gif

Ability: Rivalry
    - Rock Slide
    - Swords Dance
    - X-Scissor
    - Outrage

604.gif

Ability: Levitate
    - Flash Cannon
    - Flamethrower
    - Thunderbolt
    - Grass Knot
    Eelektross apparently has a high Sp. Atk. IV and/or low Atk. IV, as his Sp. Atk. is much higher than his Atk.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Return still hits harder than Crush Claw under Sheer Force iirc.

OK, I've made that change. And you're right, it does hit a little harder. Also, if there are any other Pokemon that can be caught in White legitimately without trading that would be a better fit to this team, I'm willing to train them.

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    If u could get an axew with mold-breaker it would work much better than rivalry just give it EQ and the rest os history especially if u change swords dance for dragon dance i prefer swords dance for mine instead of dragon dance but you really want to hit first. I'd also replace x-scissors with shadow claw to me it works better than x-scissors it has high crit which has been useful to me nice team by the way i want mine something like that but didnt have the desire tpo change my current team cudos.

Back