• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems [OOC]

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
  • I know that I could do that, it's basically how I've been posting whenever two or more events happen without me. I'm just starting to get upset about it, and felt I needed to address the issue.

As for how you grab three hands at once? Sleeves. He grabbed Lydia's and Brian's sleeves with one hand, Rex's with the other. Presumably it had a large door. XD

LMAO the mental image of Deacon trying to pull them all through the same door only to make Brian and Lydia's face smash the frame on one side while Rex just bursts through the other side of the door frame (taking the door with him) entered my mind when I read this.

Years
  • LMAO the mental image of Deacon trying to pull them all through the same door only to make Brian and Lydia's face smash the frame on one side while Rex just bursts through the other side of the door frame (taking the door with him) entered my mind when I read this.

Hmm... Costume idea: Kool-Aid Guy or Wreck-It Rex? XD

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • This is the only day that is short and the only day that will be rushed. From now on it will go with the flow of the posters. We can't satisfy everyone. Some people what things planned out instead of random. Some people want everyone together, but then when everyone is together, it is hard to allow everyone to respond. This is why the others days were like they are. This IC day is basically an experiment to see how things go when planned out like this. And so far, it is becoming worse than when everyone was alone.

It is also hard to get everyone in on the whole IC Day = A month thing. This IC day is likely to last longer than a month because of how it is planned.

Anyway, these are the groups for people who don't always read the IC posts before them.

Group A1 - Delysia, Arryn, Tulip and Brian. (Burnt Tower)
    Group B1 - Shadow, Phoena, Orion, and Val. (Bell Tower)
    Group C1 - Orchid, Melody, Alek, and Jack (Dance Theatre)
    Group D1 - Rex, Deacon, Lucus and Lydia. (Gym)

Notes: Orchid and Tulip do not have to be included right now. If Zatanna gets on, she is welcome to join her group at any time. This is mainly because she has said she may not be on for a week.
    Alek- Is no taking part in the events as far as I know (But he is supposed to be there). I mainly included his name to have balanced teams. Which really aren't now.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • Sorry, Godzil, Wizardman11, and Stingray. I'll stop dragging your characters IC to places. Also, sorry I couldn't respond. I had stayed up all night before yesterday and hadn't had any food before dinner, so cut me a break please :/

I'm not sure I like the post limit idea, but it could work. Also, those look like some fun teams. Do they include everyone that's participating in the festival??

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Yes this is mainly all of the characters other than Gray and Harvey. I think Alek is the only one not going to participate, but he is suppose to be there.

Also, it was somewhat my fault for everyone being rushed. When I started it over the weeked, I said to myself, how is this going to even work when everyone can't post within a time limit.

That is why I have removed the time limit until we can find a better system on how to work things out. I didn't like the idea that I used, which is another reason I removed it. Especially with me not being on as much right now.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • If you want even teams Ice you can add my new NPC/Harvey's minion. This might be a good time to intorduce him before he tries to join the group. I'll work on a Lydia post soon.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • Sorry guys I have been inactive for the past couple days. I'll try to get in an IC post soon for both Deacon and Jack. :)

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Ok here is a NPC that I would like to be under Harvey's control. He will act a lot like a character at times by interacting with the group as an "ally" if they accept him. As I want to keep Harvey weak physically (compared to Hybrids) I felt the need to give him some muscle in case he needed it. This character also can directly or indirectly help the group realize who is hunting them (Harvey). Also Harvey is going to dissappear for a bit as he plots and plans his next move.

Decided on this route so Harvey can be "interacting" the group without directly going after them all the time.

Note some of this profile is faked by Harvey. He is more skilled but less powerful than a Hybrid.

If things go well with this guy I might turn him into a PC and Harvey into a NPC... as he will interact more with the group.

Spoiler:

All pending on Approval...

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Alpha is amazing and possibly my favorite character in the RP, even over my own. I love the concept and such and I think he would make a much better PC Character over an NPC, I see his potential as a waste as just an NPC. Harvey, although massive, seems to be more of a major NPC.

I accept him.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • I have no problem switching them... I need to rewrite Harvey's profile anyway. He was suppose to be much more hands on until I realized he would be more of a threat and less of a speed bump if he attacked the Hybrids from the shadows using technology their powers don't really help them against. Making him a expert fighter and a expert technologist with extensive links was a bit much so if the group ends up fighting Harvey he will rely on tricks... straight up fight he will go down quick.

So your welcome to make Alpha a PC and Harvey a NPC....

Its up to the group to discover what Alpha really is... BTW to those Psychic types who might be able to look into his mind some or read emotions some. He doesn't feel evil or dark... one reason Harvey picked him.

Edit: Ice is there anything special about the Darkness or could Lydia just light the way with her orbs (which I believe I have always mentioned her abilities often looking like lit up orbs of energy), or Aciri's fire?

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Ice it seems like only Lydia/Deacon/Rex/Jacob have been given their challenge. Is this on purpose or a misunderstanding? It might be good to give the others their challenge so they can go ahead with it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Ice it seems like only Lydia/Deacon/Rex/Jacob have been given their challenge. Is this on purpose or a misunderstanding? It might be good to give the others their challenge so they can go ahead with it.

It was intended to be given to everyone as soon as they got to their respective spots. I went ahead and gave Lydia and theirs because they were there and Deacon made his way to the back.

The gym is based off the game's design. Dance Theatre will have something more related to the Dance Theatre, Burnt tower will have something similar to the gym.

I am still not 100% sure about the Bell Tower, intention was to climb all the way to the top without trust issues, which that will happen as they walk up the steps of the bell tower.

I will get a post up later tonight or try to. I meant to last night and the night before, but was busy, but now I am free.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Rain T. I'm renaming the character :p

Honestly sorry about that at least my IC posts are correct... I think. If not let me know. I am bad with names and have actually misspelled my own characters. There was one RP I had to rename the character since I kept using a different name >D

Once again sorry about that...

@IcyIce I guessed that is what you were doing, but seemed like people MIGHT have been waiting for you.

Back