• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

22 years of anna!

Years
  • P0TM2uW.png
    zeSWnqu.gif
    0uewkDA.png

Happy Birthday, Aquacorde!

Happy birthday, Aquacorde, aka Anna, who turns 22 today! Anna is one of the most genuinely caring people I've ever met. Ever since meeting her last year, she's become one of my closest friends and one of the few people who never fails to make me happy, no matter what. She's something of a big sister to me, and I hope everyone else likes talking to her as much as I do!

ckBelgH.png

You are such an amazing person and I hope you have the best birthday ever! I hope everybody recognizes what a great person you are! Thank you for everything you have done for the forums in the 11 years you've been here, too! And thank you for being one of the best friends I could ask for, and I really hope we continue to be friends forever~! ilu my anna banana <3

fO2qlyL.png

Reactions: Sun

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • NOW I can say it!

Happy birthday Anna! I hope you have a great day and enjoy yourself!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    happy birthday anna!!! <3
    LTbYA2m.png
    LTbYA2m.png
    LTbYA2m.png

don't stress yourself out ok??

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I already left her a VM before this. xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA

Have a blast!~

Years
  • It's hard to believe your birthday and PCversary are close to each other...

Anyways, now we're around the same age! But sadly I'll shoot ahead of you again once October rolls around so make the most of that time, but yeah happy birthday Anna! You are a total sweetie and that's why PC loves you.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Happy actual birthday Anna, probably for like the third time
    emoticon-00123-party.gif

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ahaha thank you guys so much!Wish I could have celebrated here a bit more but got dragged down to Arkansas for a week oh well haha <3 thank you for all the kind words and well-wishes!

Back