• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back sprites for Blue, Green and Yellow

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2017
    Hey,

After my last plan for a game hit a dead end I have finally found motivation to try again. I actually have a plan this time instead of just going with it. In this game, I want Red, Blue, Green and Yellow to appear so I needed back sprites. I looked and couldn't find anything I liked or at all. So, I made my own. These are the first back sprites I have made so they probably aren't the best. I would welcome any and all suggestions for making them better.

Well, here they are:

bgybacksprites.png

As you can see, they are not available for use, yet at least. If I allow them to be used I will update the thread saying so. As for now, look but don't touch :)

One last thing, please no arguing about the names of the top two trainers. If you prefer them switched around that is your preference. I'm using those names.

Last edited:
    Back