• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, who got Manaphy?

Years
  • I just learned today that Manaphy was an event Pokemon, so I got him... or was it her... as a mystery gift. (Can't use Manaphy as it is level 100 and I just beat the 6th gym, so I can only use Pokemon level 60 and below) Did anyone else get Manaphy, and should I have gotten Manaphy at all?

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • I got 4 of them. And 4 Mews of the current Mew event too.

Not that I'll use any of them since I still have my Manaphy from Pokémon Ranger. I'll just hoard them in case some event comes out in the future that I can't get and then use them as trading currency.

Years
  • Just letting you guys know I moved this thread over to Pokémon Gaming Central since the Manaphy event is available in all gen VI games, not just ORAS.

I haven't gotten mine yet and I've been missing past mystery gift Pokémon because I'm awful. D: There have been quite a lot of nice legends handed out, now that I'm thinking further into Sun & Moon I'm really wishing I made use of these events. /: Going to pop in a game now and get Manaphy! Not sure if I have one of my own, would be nice to have one for the dex entry in later games so I don't have to touch trade with other players.

Years
  • Just letting you guys know I moved this thread over to Pokémon Gaming Central since the Manaphy event is available in all gen VI games, not just ORAS.

I haven't gotten mine yet and I've been missing past mystery gift Pokémon because I'm awful. D: There have been quite a lot of nice legends handed out, now that I'm thinking further into Sun & Moon I'm really wishing I made use of these events. /: Going to pop in a game now and get Manaphy! Not sure if I have one of my own, would be nice to have one for the dex entry in later games so I don't have to touch trade with other players.

This is the first event Pokemon I have ever gotten. So I am not to worried about missing pokemon

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • I pick up 4x of each event legendary whenever they come out. One for each of X, Y, OR, and AS versions. I also soft reset so the legendaries have beneficial natures and IV spreads that other people typically prefer. I'll likely use 3 of the 4 as trade bait in the future.

Acnologia Rising

Koliax Rogue
    Years
  • Yep. I got myself a Manaphy :P I SR for a Modest one, EV Trained her/him up in SpAtk and SpDef, and taught her/him Energy ball, Surf and Ice Beam.
    I then proceeded to breed up an entire box of Modest Phione to release onto Wondertrade :P

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • You could donate those Manaphy's to kids who wants a Legendary, but don't want to put forth any effort.

thats exactly why I got them to be able give away in the future to friends who missed the events or people asking for them will probaly transfer most of them to sun and moon and then have some sort of give away then

Back