• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Just found another trainer with a Dialga, this time is in Route 125, just leaving from Mossdeep to the North (I'm going to check that cave, to see if you put Articuno there, because i guess he is the only one i don't have xD)
Spoiler:

EDIT:
Yep, Articuno was there.
I just forgot about Rayquaza, Regis, Latios/Latias, and some more, but i have 18 legendaries so far.

EDIT2:
Welp.. i can't join in the Sky Pillar's Cave at Route 131...

Cya~

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Just found another trainer with a Dialga, this time is in Route 125, just leaving from Mossdeep to the North (I'm going to check that cave, to see if you put Articuno there, because i guess he is the only one i don't have xD)
Spoiler:

EDIT:
Yep, Articuno was there.
I just forgot about Rayquaza, Regis, Latios/Latias, and some more, but i have 18 legendaries so far.

EDIT2:
Welp.. i can't join in the Sky Pillar's Cave at Route 131...

Cya~

Check small cave north from Pacifidlog. Also in Pacifidlog was hidden one secret. I told you... There is gateway to Distortion World.
Also check Jagged Pass... In there was Moltres...

ONE THING ABOUT KYUREM AND DARK LUGIA.
1. Dark Lugia is native to Ruins of Alph.
2. Kyurem was there since I do not earse him during tests of new script. <He was first sample> So in this beta was avaible to obtain kyurem on Ruins of Alph. But Later I move him from there.

BUT IF YOU FOUND 18 LEGENDARIES. YOU CAN SHARE WITH SOCIETY WHERE IT WAS XD

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I already caught Moltres sometime ago, don't worry.
I didn't read about Distortion World, anyway, i just catched Giratina right now (And "evolved" it) xD

About locations.. Ok, but i'll put them in a spoiler, so if someone wants to hunt them by himself, i will not ruin his fun:
Spoiler:

Also, after saying this, i've talked with some of the legends (Xerneas and Zekrom) and i was able to re-battle them ._. ... so guess that is a bug.

EDIT:
And i just found..
Spoiler:

Cya~

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Still you need to find DARKRAI, LATIAS and LATIOS, DEOXYS, ARCEUS and DIANCIE.
Also with RAIKOU, ENTEI, SUICUNE, HO-OH, CELEBI and LUGIA
(Shadow Lugia Also)

But I've seen you do not discovered one my secret in Hoenn.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I'll pass Lugia, Ho-Oh and Deoxys from Emerald anyway, and the legendaries in Johto obviously i didn't found yet, because i didn't traveled to Johto yet.
Anyway, some hint about that secret? xd..

Cya~

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I'll pass Lugia, Ho-Oh and Deoxys from Emerald anyway, and the legendaries in Johto obviously i didn't found yet, because i didn't traveled to Johto yet.
Anyway, some hint about that secret? xd..

Cya~

Hint? Chcek completly Pacifidlog and Distortion World for hidden secret.

ABOUT DIANCIE... I GIVE AN HINT. Chceck completly
Spoiler:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
How one could go from a simple upgrade to making vomit-inducing tiles, ruined cries, broken moves and corrupted music, I will never know. I thought it was impossible to make a hack worse than Dark Rising or Snakewood, but yet you have done it.

Everyone else seems to be a bit too scared to give you a straight up review, so I'm going to give it to you. Maybe you'll improve, maybe not, but I think you're beyond help personally. This hack is awful. It is also beyond repair. You've broken so many things, but carry on as if it adds to the experience and continue to add awful content to it. You've added Generation 5 backsprites into a game that doesn't need them, and to top it off they have some of the worst positioning I've ever seen. Zigzagoon literally floats in the air. But that isn't even the worst part of it; have you even heard Pokemon cries in your game? They have been corrupted, there's no doubt about that. You have also added gen 4 music all over the place for some reason, and it just doesn't work.

I could go over so much more, but I think you get the point. It's beyond repair, you would have to start over if you wanted some of these bugs to be fixed. But, whatever, you will probably read this and shake your head in denial, maybe even flame me or our irc chat.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
Wow, even back in my day, we didn't make Ruby hacks that looked like this. It takes skill to manage to corrupt a Ruby rom this badly. My hat is off to you, sir.

*Hops in a DeLorean and returns to the mid 2000s when RSE were the newest Pokémon games, GS was the current gen people hacked, and people actually put effort into projects and wanted to learn how things worked.*

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Listen me carefully Haters... IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY HACK. DO NOT PLAY ON THIS. And do not complain that was something bad or Corrupted. SKEETENDO and PIACARROT posts are unconstructive critisism. Pure haters word. So i want from Moderator to earse them quickly.

Years
Listen me carefully Haters... IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY HACK. DO NOT PLAY ON THIS. And do not complain that was something bad or Corrupted. SKEETENDO and PIACARROT posts are unconstructive critisism. Pure haters word. So i want from Moderator to earse them quickly.

I have already posted a verbal warning and honestly their criticism could have been far harsher, they have listed valid points about your hack's shortcomings and so in that respect I think it is rather short-sighted to dismiss them as unconstructive simply because they're saying things you may not want to hear. I'm going to reiterate the sentiment of my previous post here again though, if the hostile tone that is prevalent in this thread persists I will start handing out infractions and, in the worst case scenario, just lock the thread. Cool it people.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 16, 2022
Sorry if I'm off-topic, but this needed explaining.
People need to stop assuming that they own these hacks. All creative and technical decisions about this hack go solely to Ksiazek Bartlomiej, and you have absolutely no reason to be rude to him. If you did not find this hack to your liking, then please, don't play it and ignore the hack. If you want this hack to be better, report bugs without sounding like an asshole. I do not see how this is so hard to get. Don't like it? Don't play it. Don't complain about it.
Considering that so many people here just put up screenies and hold back hack releases until they become bored and cancel the entire project, the OP has done a very good job in posting a beta so soon. The whole point of betas and alphas are that they will have bugs. His hack is no different. At least he is consistent and constantly tries to improve upon his hack. Your flaming is not going to encourage or improve his rom hacking skills, it's just going to make him mad and maybe even quit the hack eventually. It's called poke-COMMUNITY for a reason, you know. If you want a crystal clear bug-free Ruby hack that has everything rom hacking has to offer, something that will compare and ever surpass the original pokemon games, I do not see how being rude is going to make that possible any time soon.
He is only adding something to the giant repository of Pokemon rom hacking, and he has not taken or stolen anything from it. Stop acting like he has corrupted the rom hacking world. This is his contribution to the forum. Maybe it's not a good contribution, but it is still a contribution nonetheless.
Again, sorry if this is off-topic, but I thought this needed to be said.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
People need to stop assuming that they own these hacks. All creative and technical decisions about this hack go solely to Ksiazek Bartlomiej, and you have absolutely no reason to be rude to him. If you did not find this hack to your liking, then please, don't play it and ignore the hack. If you want this hack to be better, report bugs without sounding like an asshole. I do not see how this is so hard to get. Don't like it? Don't play it. Don't complain about it.
Considering that so many people here just put up screenies and hold back hack releases until they become bored and cancel the entire project, the OP has done a very good job in posting a beta so soon. The whole point of betas and alphas are that they will have bugs. His hack is no different. At least he is consistent and constantly tries to improve upon his hack. Your flaming is not going to encourage or improve his rom hacking skills, it's just going to make him mad and maybe even quit the hack eventually. It's called poke-COMMUNITY for a reason, you know. If you want a crystal clear bug-free Ruby hack that has everything rom hacking has to offer, something that will compare and ever surpass the original pokemon games, I do not see how being rude is going to make that possible any time soon.
He is only adding something to the giant repository of Pokemon rom hacking, and he has not taken or stolen anything from it. Stop acting like he has corrupted the rom hacking world. This is his contribution to the forum. Maybe it's not a good contribution, but it is still a contribution nonetheless.

Sorry, but i kinda disagree with you.
ROM Hackers needs some good reviews to improve their creations, at least that's how i see it.

ON:
Hint? Chcek completly Pacifidlog and Distortion World for hidden secret

Welp.. i didn't found anything in Pacifidlog, in Distortion world i just found the Griseous Orb, but that was before catching Giratina, and after cathing it i used the item in it.
Is this "secret" related somehow to that Blue Empty House with the Blue Stone? :/

EDIT:
Ok? .. I just found the Sky Pillar's Entrance at the West from Pacifidlog ._. ...
And outsite that, it was a red haired girl generic trainer with a Dialga..

EDIT2:
Another trainer, Route 134 (At west from Pacifidlog) this time she have 3 Dialgas..
Spoiler:

EDIT3:
Okay.. i just found a surfing path in Slateport and now i'm in what seems to be a Regis Cave, but i found Deoxys.
I hope this doesn't ruin somehow the method to obtain the 3 Regis..

Cya~

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Sorry, but i kinda disagree with you.
ROM Hackers needs some good reviews to improve their creations, at least that's how i see it.

ON:

Welp.. i didn't found anything in Pacifidlog, in Distortion world i just found the Griseous Orb, but that was before catching Giratina, and after cathing it i used the item in it.
Is this "secret" related somehow to that Blue Empty House with the Blue Stone? :/

EDIT:
Ok? .. I just found the Sky Pillar's Entrance at the West from Pacifidlog ._. ...
And outsite that, it was a red haired girl generic trainer with a Dialga..

EDIT2:
Another trainer, Route 134 (At west from Pacifidlog) this time she have 3 Dialgas..
Spoiler:

EDIT3:
Okay.. i just found a surfing path in Slateport and now i'm in what seems to be a Regis Cave, but i found Deoxys.
I hope this doesn't ruin somehow the method to obtain the 3 Regis..

Cya~

One tip for you dude... Check Route where you found Deoxys Cave... On that route was hiden path.
Spoiler:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
One tip for you dude... Check Route where you found Deoxys Cave... On that route was hiden path.
Spoiler:

I can't find anything else than the Deoxys Cave and the Sky Pillar ._. ..
About Spoiler: I did, i even said what it was in my previous post..

Cya~

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years

Thank you dude... Finnaly one person who said truth... <Ok. Not only you> But with Lunedi... He make's me reports about all bugs that he finded.

I can't find anything else than the Deoxys Cave and the Sky Pillar ._. ..
About Spoiler: I did, i even said what it was in my previous post..

Cya~

I post later video how to reach secret Islands. It was been two... Ok... It was for...
Spoiler:

NEW BETA - CURRENT BETA STATE 5,6.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WHAT'S DIFFRENT FROM BETA 5,5?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Other Tree tiles for Johto and Hoenn <Showed in previous screens.
- Fixed moveset glitches <Especialy with Peck>
- Fixed trainer glitches <Like Heatrans and Dialgas>
- Most graphic or other glitches fixed from reports of Lunedi. <Thank you dude>
(Except strange Icons of Xerneas and Volcanion)

NEW BETA LINK IS ON THE FIRST POST... I do not earse Beta 5.5

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I post later video how to reach secret Islands. It was been two... Ok... It was for...
Spoiler:
                                  |
                                  |
                                  |
                                  V
Code:
[*YOUTUBE]oe86wHeEQzk[*/YOUTUBE]

An example of how you need to post the video with the tag.
Note: Without the asterisks of course.

And the result is.. this:
Spoiler:

Thanks and i'll download this new beta right now :)

Cya~

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
                                  |
                                  |
                                  |
                                  V
Code:
[*YOUTUBE]oe86wHeEQzk[*/YOUTUBE]

An example of how you need to post the video with the tag.
Note: Without the asterisks of course.

And the result is.. this:
Spoiler:

Thanks and i'll download this new beta right now :)

Cya~

Thanks dude... I fix vid link.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Welp.. before downloading the new beta, i went to the island to catch Darkrai, which i did.. but.. the exit.. ._. ..
Spoiler:

I know it isn't a big deal, i had Fly so it didn't matter really, but it could be a problem for other people.

Note:
Please, ignore the annoying framerate, i'm in Safe Mode because of hardware and money problems.
(It just runs horrible while recording, so.. don't take that as my problem with the musics sounding horrible)

Cya~

Back