• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Holly's Photoshop Gallery

Years
  • Hey folks, Holly here! So, if you couldn't tell by the topic title, this thread will be here to showcase some stuff I do on Photoshop. And without further ado, let's kick this off with this little logo thing I've got going;

f98NQmd.png

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
    Years
  • Ummm.....cool. I like it i like it. I really do. Could be more refined and more blended / striking. But hey, not going to kid, I like it.
    More to come hopefully. Always a fan of users who use Photoshop. (◕‿◕)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Interesting! We really don't have much in the way of logo creation in A&D, and it's something I've always found fascinating. I agree with JustJeff, it could use a little polish to really help the HY stand out since it falls a little flat compared to the background, but you're going in the right direction! Really interesting though, hope to see more from you soon!

Oh, and the HY stands for HollyYoshi, right? Just curious. :)

Back