• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Blue's Sprites & Stuff Gallery

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
Years
  • L1EvBCC.png

All sprites here are free to use unless I tell you not to. However, please respect my wishes when I ask you not to, as they might be in rom hacks and such.

Older Sprites (About a year ago)
    Spoiler:

Newer Sprites
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    Hey I like the ideas you have! Just a note about your fusions.. I think that they seem a little random or i guess you could say not connected. They just look like one pokemon with parts of other pokemon on it when your goal should be to create a seamless fusion that takes on a new identity. Hope this help but good work!

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • I luv how you did those sprite, but you should make the skeleton more bone-y , juz far i can see pokemon in white skin, try make their body more bone like you can get some example by killing a snake and rip out it skin :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Your newer sprites really look fantastic. Some of your fusions are remarkably well done and dramatically better than your older work, like that Skitty/Smoochem. I think that one is my favorite. :)

Back