• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad boy.

Sirfetch’d

As you all know if you receive a certain number of infractions you will be banned for a certain period of time here(or permanently!) So I wanna know have you ever been infracted for anything here? or banned for a certain period of time? For those who haven't, are you usually paranoid about making sure you do everything right to avoid infractions?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Yep, never been Banned yet, But i got a few infractions because of my Signature! ah, it was so hard to fix the signature thing, but haven't did anything wrong! Because i follow all rules and make sure that the mods don't hit the Ban hammer on me!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I was given a yellow card warning for bypassing the 4/25 rule in mid-2012. No biggie, and it didn't really effect me in the long run in any way. I've never been truly paranoid about getting infracted on a forum since I try my best to abide by whatever rules are in place if I can.

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
  • I never had any infraction on any forum I've been on. :o I'm not paranoid about it because I always abide by the rules (and ask first if I find myself in a gray area). Besides I'm not much of a poster xD

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Some of what was left from how the people at Bulbagarden is still ingrained and impressed onto me. For instance, I always have a feeling in the back of my mind that when I see a higher staff member as the last poster of a thread that it was something that broke the rules and they were closing it, always. Mainly because most of the staff on BMGf stayed hoarded up in their staff clubhouse and only came down to ensure everything looked okay. Also private message notifications still get to me as only a couple of the countless PMs I received weren't infractions on BMG (and apparently I wasn't alone; a thread about notifications once had the title "oh look a notification! dammit its an infraction"). So I'm really queasy about that stuff as I was like 12 when all of that was put into me. It's not like that on PC and I know it. :P

I'm happy with the fact that I have a perfectly clean slate (I will admit I dodged a bullet once though for a yellow card), since it shows that I'm better than what I was handed at the forum before this. My record was attached to my self-esteem rather tightly in the past, so I imagine if I did get a yellow card it would've likely wrecked me and I would've stopped giving a ♥♥♥♥ altogether. Staff leniency saved me ;P

Years
  • Back in 2008 when I was a silly teenager, I didn't read or follow the rules as carefully as I should've and received two infractions in the RP Corner (one for posting a short RP post and another for turning an OOC thread into a DCC and not heeding the verbal warning I received) and a yellow card for posting more than once in a member's welcome thread. After the second infraction, I became better at reading and following the rules if there was something I was unsure of, though I did slip up once in Forum Games and got yellow carded for it. However, since then I haven't been infracted or warned (verbally or via yellow card) on here or anywhere else.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Nope, I have no infractions nor have I been banned. And better still, PC is my first and only forum, so I've got a pretty clean reputation on the internet! I'm not paranoid about getting an infraction though, because you kind of have to try to break the rules, you know what I mean? Staff is pretty good about only issuing them when it's really deserved, so if I did end up with one, I'm pretty damn sure I did something to earn it lol.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Nah, I haven't had anything like that happen to me. I'm an angel 0:)

But really, I just act like what's expected on a forum like this. I've never actually read the PC rules, y'know...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Here, I haven't gotten anything at all. I'm constantly trying my best to not screw things up for myself, which would explain why. In another forum, I did wind up getting some warning once; it was a wrestling board, and I was in a thread which allowed no spoilers. Had no idea about it (it was my fault, though; didn't pay much attention to the opening post), and ended up discussing them anyway. Unfortunately, this sort of thing--conversing spoilers in restricting topics--was against their rules and they were pretty heavy when it came to enforcing them, which eventually led to that warning.

Years
  • Nope, none for me, because I am very responsible and know better than to be a jerk to people or spam or anything like that. But on other forums, like Smogon and one I won't name, I was always getting it because people thought I was dumb.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I have been banned before, but this was before they used the infraction system. At least I think it is. O_o I've never really been infracted before. I was just banned, and that's all I really remember.

I actually grew up though. :P So, I do my best to not receive any kind of infraction.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Yep. When was younger i used to get Disrespect towards members and censoring warnings all the time...Hmmmm....come to think bout it, i was in fact a douche.
    So it makes sense lol.
    Got some signature warnings and that's it though, not getting infractions anytime soon.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I have 0 warnings and 0 infractions here. :O

And then I have 2 infractions and 1 warning back at SPPf from way back at '09.

Good thing I have already gone through the noob phase before being more active here.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I've never gotten an infraction here yet. I've generally followed the rules so that's good. ^_^

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Nope! I've never been infracted or anything on any forum, including PC.

I did however have a verbal warning issued to me sometime back in 2009 for reporting things I thought were a month old and revived without really looking at it. (I was awful at math. literally awful.) When I look back on it in my memories I can't help but laugh. XD

Back