• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm free

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    when do you feel most emancipated and alive? what are you doing?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It's summer time and I'm driving with the windows down and my music blaring. I have a newly bought iced tea and all the time in the world and it's beautiful out.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Doing things without checking in with anyone. I went from living with my parents to an intense relationship where we basically always know where the other person is and that's resulted in someone always knowing where I am and what I'm doing. I feel most free when I spontaneously decide to do something so small as taking a walk or going for a swim or heading to a restaurant on my own.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • When I'm writing. Writing is my passion; I feel alive through the characters and the stories I create and experience. The rest of the time I just feel dull and I go with the flow of every day life, so writing is my escape. Reading and other forms of experiencing stories I enjoy as well, but nothing beats the thrill of creating a world and people to populate it yourself.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Doing things without checking in with anyone. I went from living with my parents to an intense relationship where we basically always know where the other person is and that's resulted in someone always knowing where I am and what I'm doing. I feel most free when I spontaneously decide to do something so small as taking a walk or going for a swim or heading to a restaurant on my own.

This, basically. My parents always want to know where I am when I'm out, but a lot of the time I just tell them I'm at my friend's house even if we aren't, haha. When I have the entire day to do fun things with my friends without the "Oh, I need to get home by x, I need to make sure my phone is charged so I can tell my parents x, I can't stay the night because I have to do homework tomorrow.." etc. It's pretty rare to not have any of those looming over me, but when there's none it's really great n_n

Years
  • When I'm playing tennis and it's a good day where I'm hitting well and not making terrible errors, I get into a mental zone that is hard to escape from. Extremely focused, ignoring all of my surroundings or outside thoughts/feelings, just grinding it out, leaving everything on the court. That's where my passion lies, and I feel free when I play.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Usually in public wearing something new or listening to a new jam. Nothing can stop me then and it's usually a bit before I come down from it, but I enjoy it.

Also exercising adult responsibilities gives me a more tame version of the same feeling (ergo managing finances, using credit cards, running my web server, etc).

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I feel alive here at PC.

jk (but it's true in some way), I feel alive whenever I have quiet time. Quiet times mean that I can get to escape to my thoughts and maybe just shout it out.

Too bad I can never get that at school.

Years
  • Listening to music while walking down the street at night, while it's raining/snowing, preferably if the wind is blowing, like a breeze or something, if these are lots of those tall lamps and some open caffe bars.

Summed up: relaxed walk+music+night+rain/snow+wind

Either that oooor

beach+music+dozing off

Ugh perfection.

Tolkin

Meowstic
    Years
  • I drive my dad's Porsche around town, windows down, playing some awesome music.

Then, I would go... idk... to the beach maybe? Im about 40 minutes away from the shore.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Whenever I drive somewhere new that I've never driven before and I find it all by myself.

That's so lame haha

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    In a positive, comfortable atmosphere, in the presence of fun friends with no imminent responsibilities or concerns and under the influence of one thing or another

I'm always trying to aim for a perfect euphoric state, I've managed to come close a couple of times, but haven't quite got there yet

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • When I get to roll over and go back to sleep if I'm still tired, even if it's noon or 1pm or something. If I'm visiting my parents (or someone is visiting me), I have to get up early so that I can actually, you know, visit. If I have school or work, I have to get up early for it and even on weekends I can't let myself stray off my sleep schedule too much, even if I didn't get enough sleep for whatever reason.

This summer I've had no obligations and the most satisfying thing has been not having to worry about going back to sleep if I want to. I do still feel a little guilty about it sometimes though, haha.

Back