• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon VR: Game of Chance (OOC)

King!

better
Years
  • Hey Red, I'm planning on having Vioolet meet up with her rival in the next post. You mentioned something about PM'ing us our rivals if we wanted them now? :3

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Just letting you know that I'm sick again. ._. I've got some kind of chest infection which makes my asthma 10x worse than usual and means I can't walk a few metres without having to catch my breath. x___x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey Red, I'm planning on having Vioolet meet up with her rival in the next post. You mentioned something about PM'ing us our rivals if we wanted them now? :3
    I'll send you a PM soon!

Just letting you know that I'm sick again. ._. I've got some kind of chest infection which makes my asthma 10x worse than usual and means I can't walk a few metres without having to catch my breath. x___x

;___; take care of yourself.

My chest seems to troll me as well. I'm currently having a running nose and coughing up some... um, substance. Are our fates linked?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Perhaps. o: I swear that people can catch stuff from people on the internet. XD I've gotten ill way too many times only to learn that someone else I talk to has gotten something or had something too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Creepy, the interwebz are.

I just remembered that I have to give Viking a rival as well :x maybe I should task one of you with coming up with a good one, because for some reason it doesn't seem fun to do one for myself when I am the one creating yours. I'll think some more about it, though.

Also. Look at Cheren. Dat boy.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    omg I don't know if I dare to let you invent the rival xD I would have no idea whatsoever of what to expect. Which... might be a good thing.

Also, if you're wondering, I'm waiting for Raikiri to post. Seems like I'm often doing that xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Or are you? ;o

Then I guess I better get on dat.

Nice sig, btw. I am jealous of it's awesome-ness.

Of course I am.

You should!

depr

Want me to make a similar Bianca-sig for you? Oh, the backwardsness of it all.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, we'll see if I have the energy to do so... at some point...

Is the whole Janine - Chromos thing starting to annoy you yet? :3

Also, Doronjo, I guess there cooouuuuld be a glitch if Viking and Nabooru happens to enter Route 22 at the same time, making them the rivals of each other instead of having NPC ones. How does that sound? Though, I'm not sure how that would work later on... it might be interesting though.

EDIT: On another note, it is now NIGHT in the IC time. Which probably means... at least around 9-10 PM.
    And it's dark outside. And yes, there can be moon and stars.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Soooo... Nabooru and Dash have to take on Janine, eh? Sounds like she's in the mood for a hot pate of punishment~

Actually, I like that idea; if you're worried about later on, we can always joint post.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Soooo... Nabooru and Dash have to take on Janine, eh? Sounds like she's in the mood for a hot pate of punishment~

Actually, I like that idea; if you're worried about later on, we can always joint post.

I'd like to point out that if I post with any "NPCs" with a header or what to call it, as I've done with Chromos and Janine -> I do not want you to bunny them. Unless I say "Now you can bunny this person."

:3

That's not the problem. But I think it'll be fun anyways :3 let's make sure that Nabooru and Viking end up in Route 22 together in the morning, then!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Godddddd I need to get a post in *glances at university homework*

AN HOUR! ALL I NEED IS AN HOUR!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Rokusas.... I'm so darn ill now. My nose hates me and I hates it. How did this happen ;; I'm glad for you though.

Sorry if the thread has been moving too quickly lately :p but the Nabooru/Dash/Janine thing only involves them now so I'd say it was ok to move along.

I somehow wonder where Violet is rn xD And Prince.

EDIT: maaah, the BW2 rival's appearance somehow fits Viking's personality. I think. I imagine them with the same eyes! Only icy blue.

EDIT2: ALSO, I've written up Viridian Forest. But I think, like, only Azure has been to Route 22 yet so maybe I'll wait with posting it :3 it's not even necessary to visit Route 22. You can meet your rival at a later time, but it's fun now of course ^^ kind of how you can choose whether or not to go there to battle Gary in the old games.

EDIT3: alllllsoo. In case you noticed, Team Rocket is referred to as a large company in this game, who are rumored to be dealing with some shady / unethical business. Not just as a criminal gang. There is no Silph & Co, because TR has taken their place.

The reason I'm saying this is because the real Pokémon VR: Game of Chance wasn't supposed to be like that. Team Rocket would have been the usual gang. So if your character heard about the game beforehand, they won't have heard anything about TR being anything other than the villains we already know. Thus, Nabooru's and Dash's reactions made perfect sense.

And I will give all players story-elements like this now and then, unless someone says that they don't want it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    'Kay, those who want to not-sleep or otherwise do something during the night, post now please. Like Azure might reply to Viking, perhaps :3 And those who haven't gone to bed yet but want to do that can finish up the day now.

When you're done, we'll start the next day.

Back