• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
o.O what was that sib part all about? i dunno... i still dont like may. Max is cool.. kinda.. he just knows about pokemon too much thats why. the lil kid is fun to see mixing up.

may.... i'll pass. WHATEVER HAPPENS!!! even if they make May marry Ash in the next episode i dont care... Misty is already married to Ash in my head... and in all the AAML fanfics.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
That reminds me of a REALLY wierd fanfic I wrote. Everyone wound up related to each other because of Tracey, I think it was.

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
That reminds me of a REALLY wierd fanfic I wrote. Everyone wound up related to each other because of Tracey, I think it was.

Related to each other, as in like siblings/cousins? What did Kenji do to cause that?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
LanceLite said:
o.O campfire?? meaning ones that have ash and misty thinking about eachother at night in campfires? or somthing like that?
Isn't that in an episode too?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
i checked. nothing. gooogle fail.

rite.. but i did get to see a nice pic of hundreds of officer jenny's shooting at brock who's wearing jail clothes and is all love love XD funny....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back