• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Hoenn Grand Festival ✮RESULTS✮ OOC/SU Thread

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • I'm up to meet anyone tbh, preferably if I can meet Dallas or Cabbage, I'll be okay :3 I'll have to make the post-appeal post first then I'm free :3

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Yeah it was me lol. But I am in a small side story at the moment to give me something to do other than battling lol. I should finish the side story in 1 or 2 posts though.

Etherion

im sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!
    i thought you were Iceman!

@Iceman: Lets meet up after I do my appeal :3

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Character Name: John Carter
    Short Biography: A 20 year old from a small town outside of Celedon city in Kanto. He traveled and trained to be the best trainer until he lost to all the E4 trainers. Then after his defeat at the Kalos league, he decided to come back to the Hoenn region to do come contests and test him self in something new.

Pokémon Species: Crobat (female)
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moves: confuse ray, dark pulse, air cutter, poison fange

Pokémon Species: Sceptile
    Ability: overgrow
    Moves: Leaf Blade, dig, Dragon Claw, protect

Pokémon Species: Greninja
    Ability: Protein
    Moves: night slash, water shuriken, extrasensory, U-turn

Spoiler:

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Is it too late, or can I swap Mason's Leafeon's Helping Hand for Iron Tail?

And Apocalyptic, we can havee our interaction right after Mason's appeal, which I'll do in a few hours'

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Is it too late, or can I swap Mason's Leafeon's Helping Hand for Iron Tail?

And Apocalyptic, we can havee our interaction right after Mason's appeal, which I'll do in a few hours'

Could always learn the move in a battle or something.

*EPIC FACEPALM*

im sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!
    i thought you were Iceman!

@Iceman: Lets meet up after I do my appeal :3

Sure, that should give me enough time to do my little side quest, then we could have a battle. But I have already done the ice cream thing lol.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Veevee - as long as your application matches your appeal/battle posts then I don't mind you changing!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2023
    Is it too late, or can I swap Mason's Leafeon's Helping Hand for Iron Tail?

Sure thing. Sorry if I dont reply that fast, I'm on a vacation n stuff so I wont always be able to go online.

Etherion

It was hard to make, because it involves dresses!
    *crosses fingers*

@Iceman: could we do the battle after Magic announces the result of the appeals?
    But how do we get Dallas and Austin to battle?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • im done with my appeal :3
    It was hard to make, because it involves dresses!
    *crosses fingers*

@Iceman: could we do the battle after Magic announces the result of the appeals?
    But how do we get Dallas and Austin to battle?

We could just ask each other to battle. You could bring up how you saw my appeal or something and wanted to test my skills or something. Don't have to have a big reason, I think the one I just suggested suite well. Maybe you could say you saw mine, but I didn't see yours and get mad and want to battle. Or just have a fun battle.

But yeah, after the appeals is fine. I am getting my internet updated tomorrow, so if something goes wrong. I may be without internet for a few days.

Etherion

We could just ask each other to battle. You could bring up how you saw my appeal or something and wanted to test my skills or something. Don't have to have a big reason, I think the one I just suggested suite well. Maybe you could say you saw mine, but I didn't see yours and get mad and want to battle. Or just have a fun battle.

But yeah, after the appeals is fine. I am getting my internet updated tomorrow, so if something goes wrong. I may be without internet for a few days.

goodluck with your internet :3
    and the appeals!

see you then~

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Do the appeals end tonight or tomorrow night? (aka start or end of the 15th?)

I have to wait for gimmepie before I can post our JP, which we had to cut short from the time constraints. I won't be able to post an appeal until after, and neither will he.

EDIT: wrote my appeals post up earlier, but I kinda need someone else to make a post before I can, lest I resort to double posting. ^u^;

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Official extension of the appeals round until 5pm (GMT) Monday 18th. It seems a few people could use a day or two extra, and since I'm away for the weekend I might as well give you until monday :).

Remember, if you're done with appeal posts you can go around town - double battles will begin on Monday once I give the go-ahead.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Thanks a ton for that extension Magic!

I'm currently working on my appeal post, and so far it's half-way finished; the brainstorming of what combination of moves I could pull to be honest took a lot longer than I had expected. It should probably be up a little later today.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Anyone willing to do a joint post with me (as much as I don't want to)? I want specifically ApocalypticAnarchist to battle with me considering the rivalry between the two characters we have. But anyone else is fine, or I can just make my own post.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • If, anyone wants to do a joint post with me, please PM me and we'll figure something out...

By the way Cabbage, I would like to battle you, but maybe if no one else takes the spot :3

Back