• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite age you've been so far

Spiff

love child
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Pokecommunity, what's your favorite age you've been so far?

I miss being 17. I had the most freedom to the least responsibility.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • I miss being the age of five or six. The only worries you had were whether you remembered to clean your room and brush your teeth. So innocent at that age, didn't know the meaning of sadness or worry or any of that bad stuff.

That age was great.

Years
  • I feel like I wanted to be back in my teens again, because there was so much I discovered in that period. Or 20, given something special happened to me on this forum when my birthday happened back then.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • I will miss being the age of age of Four and three, at this age no worries,,sadness and wrong deeds etc.That age was awesome and tension free also, i really miss that age.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Age 19 was the best for me. College was easy, I had an awesome band, and work was very steady.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I miss being age 15-17 'cause high school was best.

No wait, age 16 'cause second year was best.

Third year I had to deal with decisions on where do I want to study for university and that was a hard time. .-.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I feel like I'm living at the right age. Sure, the 20's are supposed to be the age period where you are still trying to find yourself in life, but at 24 I felt like I actually found myself, and I'm learning more about my true self. I'm enjoying it so far.

I was never a fan of my childhood or my teenage years. Grew up at a difficult time.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I miss being a little kid and having literally no responsibility. Go to school, go to practice for whatever sport I was in and then go home, eat some food and play video games until 1 or 2 in the morning. 15 and 16 were also some pretty good years. 15 I actually had my life on track and was doing the right thing most of the time, had some good grades and still stayed up and did things all night. Then 16 and 17 was where my life started getting really exciting. And then by the time I turned 18 it hit its climax and immediately stopped being exciting. so yeah somewhere between 5 and 17 were my favorite years.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    im pretty happy where i am right now! i was always unhappy when i was younger, but i've spent the past couple years battling my own demons and striving to better myself. i'm happy emotionally/mentally and i've gotten my life on track with a pretty good job for right now and classes all signed up

Sirfetch’d

I loved it when I had no worries or responsibilities as those times were just...easier! I would probably say anywhere from 8-12 tbh. though I am happier being older as freedom is a much better feeling I suppose.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • 23, my current age. Yes, being a kid and a teenager had the perks of no/little (Outside of school. School is a BIG responsibility folks!) responsibility, but there was no freedom compared to being an adult. Responsibilities aren't bad, either. I love being able to buy what I want, and go wherever I want, do what I want - and I also enjoy my job and hated school, soooo being an adult >>>> child.

Bay

Years
  • Probably when I was in high school, so around 14-17/18. Sure there were a lot of stuff that happened I don't want to remember, but I also experienced a lot of good things too between those ages.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Not my favorite age, but I miss being in like 3rd or 4th grade, and having no worries in life.

My favorite age is probably the ages in high school, but that also means I am way more stressed. I have more stress now and worries, so I miss being younger.

Back