• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new challenger appears

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2018
    Nah just kidding, wanted to introduce myself.
    I joined mainly for fire red modding, But I guess I'm done since I was able to create what I wanted in my hacked fire red rom thanks to the tools from this community and youtube tutorials.
    Can anyone guess what I struggled the last 3 days to create?
    Spoiler:

Don't expect me to be a really active member of the community, but if needed, I'll do what little I can... if possible. Smell ya later.

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
  • Hey Glasikino, welcome to PC! It sucks that you won't be an active member, because the community here is really great to hang out in. As you already know, the ROM Hacking section is excellent help for any ROM hacking endeavours! Enjoy your stay here~

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2018
    Don't worry I'll check out if there is something that interests me at least once every two days. :)

Years
  • Welcome welcome, Glasikino! Good to have you. Or.. well.. I guess this is almost of a goodbye since you don't plan to be active?? :( At least PC helped you out with something though, always awesome. We have tons of cool guides/tutorials here and I've always admired the work people put into them.

See you around and hopefully you'll be popping in occasionally!

Back