• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello <3

Rozetrail

Smash player
Years
  • Hi. I'm new here. Have played pokemon since Pokemon Red, but have had long breaks, mostly because of being a part of the Super smash bros. Melee community in Sweden. Now I'm trying to pick up pokemon again! Haven't played competative and don't think I want too either. But making friends and talking about pokemon is more than enough to make me happy. :)

Years
  • Awesome to see more new faces! And on that note, hello to you Rozetrail!

I can say we do have Swedes around here, one of whom happens to be a staff member here, so maybe you should try and meet her sometime. Great to hear you have been getting back into Pokemon again, and don't worry I'm just like you in that I'm not a great competitive player either and that's just fine so I can understand how you feel.

There's loads of great topics about Pokemon so definitely look around and see what interests you. I'll be back soon to hopefully check up on you, and enjoy your time here!

Years
  • Good decision! Making Pokemon friends is more than enough for me too. That's enough to make your experience really great. Welcome to PC, Carl. :D Hope you'll have a fun time here and please don't hesitate to shoot me a message if you'd like to talk.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • YO WELCOME TO PC!

Perfect! This is the right place for you! There's many places to chat to! About Pokemon, about non-topic, games... you'll have fun once you know your way! I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help, you can ask any of us! (:

Nice to meet you~

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hey Hooooo Rozetrail! Welcome to the PC

We're glad you've joined the community! PC has been growing and growing! You can make many friends here, the members are so friendly and cool, always ready to help ^^ PC has many forums and subforums, why don't you go explore? =D
    I had a break too, it was for 1 year I think, but then my little heart told me " You still love Pokémon" and then I got back into it!
    Oh don't worry! I'm terrible at competitive battle too! I suck at breeding, training EV's, IV's and those things ...

If you have any questions or want to have a chat, just ask me ^^ See you around~

Rozetrail

Smash player
    Years
  • I think pokemon is something you never fully retire from. My sister used to play pokemon too as a kid, and now and again she picks it up again. It's been like that for about 12 years now. :)

Back