• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Clear Wind

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    sorry for double posting but i got some more info on the story. As u already know u start in a region called scantcho your choces for starter pokemon are Blue one:Ikser
    Red one: Disap
    Green one:Giglos. K and now for the story its like the other games with gyms and junk and new pokemon there is a new team called team tornado,team tornado is after only one thing the berry of the clearwind the new proffessors name is Prof.Hiroshama u don't really meet team tornado till after the first badge more on the story later.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    sry for double posting but heres team tornado
    Pokemon Clear Wind
    i think i'll have a contest for who can ever make the best leader first place will get to be my rival in the game if only one person submits and no one else does that automatticaly win so spriters everywhere show me whar u got.hey mena u like my story o and for everyone who wants to see the main char here he is
    Pokemon Clear Wind

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    heres moreof the story for u guys who want to know the berry of the clearwind is a very powerful berry it has enough power to unleash scantchos most dangerous pokemon they say this pokemon has the power to control the wind thay say when it wants to it can make winds up to 50000 miles per hr but that hardly ever happens since hes never been seen in three milleniums u must stop team tornado before they destroy all of scantcho then maybe the world more on story later.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    sorry man i don't think so but heres the newest pokemon thanks to eliana
    Pokemon Clear Wind

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That looks really cute! Looks a bit like Kiara from Inuyasha.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    thanks daegon but right now i'm tryin to make some screenshots once i get the right program but i still need 45 new pokemon

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    sorry for double posting but heres the legendary pokemon i've been talkin about
    Pokemon Clear Wind
    thanks to talking suicune o and heres prof hiroshama thanks to eliana
    Pokemon Clear Wind

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    o hey sparks its been a long time since i've heard from u and yeah i need some good spriters o and heres the newest pokemon
    Pokemon Clear Wind

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    It looks really good but I think that the head needs a bit more work.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    i don't care about double posting anymore cause well no one ever visits this thread so heres the girl trainer,a new pokemon,and the berry of the clearwind.
    Pokemon Clear Wind
    Pokemon Clear Wind
    this last one is apost to look different but well my computer messed up the colors
    Pokemon Clear Wind
    all sprites thanks to talking suicune

Back