• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon New Revelations

How do you think the games going So Far

• Total voters

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
  • Sorry for the double post but read this
    Hi i am looking for volunteers to help with my game here are the free possisions
    2 Map Makers
    2 Event Makers
    2 Spriters
    ##Other Stuff##
    Weather System
    Day/Night System
    Battle System
    Menu System
    Help would be appreciated
    Cigarettes
    :)
    Thanx

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
  • Sorry for triple postin :dead: g but no one replied any way does any one have
    a chipset of a ships deck please because i need one for my game

Years
  • cigarettes said:
    Sorry for triple postin :dead: g but no one replied any way does any one have
    a chipset of a ships deck please because i need one for my game
    I got one but I think it's the g/s/c version..

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
  • Sorry for double posting but i am going to STOP making the game because i am bored with it

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • cigarettes said:
    Sorry for double posting but i am going to STOP making the game because i am bored with it
    Hmm... you're not the first, I'll tell you that. It's very understandable. Well, it was nice watching your game progress while it was under development. Hopefully some day you'll find it sitting on your computer and be inspired to resume it. Until then, good luck in the other fascets of your life :disappoin

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
  • Thanks DM but let's not get down :D i am thinking of starting a new game don't know what yet

Back