• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi there :)

Years
  • I'm Kristen, 18 years old, live in Australia and I've loved Pokemon since I was about 10. I collected all the RP games like Gold and Silver, and my favourite pokemon is Vaporeon. I spend most of my time playing pokemon, the sims 2, shopping for games, watching disney movies etc., etc. I also take singing lessons and I've been doing that for the past 3 years, and I study information technology full time. It's very nice to meet you all :)

EDIT:
    oh and i also collect the trading cards. i have heaps and heaps of doubles and id love to see if anyone wants to trade cards!

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, Kristen, and welcome to PC! I've also picked up most of the main RPG games (and my brother has whatever versions I don't have) I'm jut finishing up studying finance (don't do it at the graduate level, it's hard as heck). and I wish I could sing well xD. My favorite Pokemon is Persian since I like kitties.

Anyway, if it's Pokemon you like, you've come to the right place! We have discussions for nearly all things Pokemon, and you're sure to find a section that interests you! So I invite you to take a look around and get to know the other members! And let me know if you need anything or just want to chat and be friends! Enjoy :)

Years
  • Hey, Kristen, and welcome to PC! I've also picked up most of the main RPG games (and my brother has whatever versions I don't have) I'm jut finishing up studying finance (don't do it at the graduate level, it's hard as heck). and I wish I could sing well xD. My favorite Pokemon is Persian since I like kitties.

Anyway, if it's Pokemon you like, you've come to the right place! We have discussions for nearly all things Pokemon, and you're sure to find a section that interests you! So I invite you to take a look around and get to know the other members! And let me know if you need anything or just want to chat and be friends! Enjoy :)

thanks for the welcome! :)
    do you enjoy studying finance?
    aw persian's cute! i don't really know why i like vaporeon so much though. i'm just kinda drawn to it.
    are you currently playing one of the games? im working my way through yellow, as i just figured out how to get past vermilion as it only clicked that theres a tree you cut next to cerulean.
    alright sweet! will let you know if i need anything, and i'd love to be friends :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Good day, and welcome to PC, Kristen! I believe I was a fan of pokemon ever since I was 5; it was that popular when I was young, even today, its pretty popular. <3 Like yourself, I have also collected the RP games, except for the Puzzle Challenge game; but, I would like to play that someday; I hear its pretty fun. <3 Vaporeon is a pretty pokemon. <3 Its blue body, and its yellow years; put together by webbing; its goregous. <3 Well, about as goregous as my favourite pokemon, MIlotic. <3 Which Disney movies do you like? :3 I've always loved The Lion King, Aladdin, The EMporers New Grove, etc; they were pretty big in my childhood as well. <3 [As were most kids that I knew. :3] Ah, but I can't sing. </3 Maybeeee for like a church choir or something, but ultimately...no, not very good. <3 But, I can play the saxophone, which kind of makes up for it. <3

You collect cards, huh? I used to, but never really gotten into them; well, except when I played Pokemon TCG for the gameboy; it was a very good game. <3 Ah, PC has a Pokemon Trading Card Game sub forum BTW; its right here at this link: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14 ] You can post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc. You can check it out if it interests ya. <3

Well, I hope you'll enjoy yourstay! Maybe we can chat sometime; I'd love to be friends with you too. <3

Years
  • Good day, and welcome to PC, Kristen! I believe I was a fan of pokemon ever since I was 5; it was that popular when I was young, even today, its pretty popular. <3 Like yourself, I have also collected the RP games, except for the Puzzle Challenge game; but, I would like to play that someday; I hear its pretty fun. <3 Vaporeon is a pretty pokemon. <3 Its blue body, and its yellow years; put together by webbing; its goregous. <3 Well, about as goregous as my favourite pokemon, MIlotic. <3 Which Disney movies do you like? :3 I've always loved The Lion King, Aladdin, The EMporers New Grove, etc; they were pretty big in my childhood as well. <3 [As were most kids that I knew. :3] Ah, but I can't sing. </3 Maybeeee for like a church choir or something, but ultimately...no, not very good. <3 But, I can play the saxophone, which kind of makes up for it. <3

You collect cards, huh? I used to, but never really gotten into them; well, except when I played Pokemon TCG for the gameboy; it was a very good game. <3 Ah, PC has a Pokemon Trading Card Game sub forum BTW. You can post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc. You can check it out if it interests ya. <3

Well, I hope you'll enjoy yourstay! Maybe we can chat sometime; I'd love to be friends with you too. <3

thank you for the welcome! aw milotic is pretty sweet!
    my favourite disney movies are aladdin, the fox and the hound, dumbo, the aristocats and my boyfriend and i saw tangled for our 6 months :) haha
    how long have you been playing saxophone for?
    thank you!
    i'd love to be friends with you too! :)
    p.s. had to remove link as i wouldnt have been able to post this but thank you for guiding me there!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello, Kristen, and welcome to PC! Vaporeon is one of my favorites and your avatar is soo pretty!

I'm looking forward to study IT as a minor next semester. Sounds like a fun major!

Anyways, have fun here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • Hello, Kristen, and welcome to PC! Vaporeon is one of my favorites and your avatar is soo pretty!

I'm looking forward to study IT as a minor next semester. Sounds like a fun major!

Anyways, have fun here, and hope to see you around! :)

hi! thank you!
    how long have you been doing IT for?
    thank you! hope to see you around too!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    welcome dude
    this is an honnor 2 have u
    i also collect pokémon cards

Enlightened~Espeon

We go way back..
    Years
  • Hello! I'm Enlightened~Espeon, but everyone calls me Espy so your welcome to too!:)
    I'm only in fifth grade, so I don't know what it is, but not having anything to do with what I just said, Vaporeon is one of my favorite Pokemon next to Espeon and Umbreon and Mew.
    I do have two Pokemon games, which one of them I've played for more than over 550 hours 'cause I got it January 2008.
    I do collect Pokemon trading cards and I have alot of them.
    I hope you have a super fun time here and don't forget to read the rules so you don't find yourself in trouble! Have fun!:)

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
    Years
  • Very nice to meet you, i'm new too, Vaporeon was and is my favourite gen 1 pokemon and now i love espeon, nice to see someone else who has similar likes to me, even down to the sims! My first proper pokemon game was crystal (if you don't count the pokemon stadium games) and pretty much have them all, including the side games like XD and Mystery Dungeon =]

Years
  • Hello! I'm Enlightened~Espeon, but everyone calls me Espy so your welcome to too!:)
    I'm only in fifth grade, so I don't know what it is, but not having anything to do with what I just said, Vaporeon is one of my favorite Pokemon next to Espeon and Umbreon and Mew.
    I do have two Pokemon games, which one of them I've played for more than over 550 hours 'cause I got it January 2008.
    I do collect Pokemon trading cards and I have alot of them.
    I hope you have a super fun time here and don't forget to read the rules so you don't find yourself in trouble! Have fun!:)

Haha, heyy espy!
    ohh sweet which game is that?
    thank you so much! :)

Very nice to meet you, i'm new too, Vaporeon was and is my favourite gen 1 pokemon and now i love espeon, nice to see someone else who has similar likes to me, even down to the sims! My first proper pokemon game was crystal (if you don't count the pokemon stadium games) and pretty much have them all, including the side games like XD and Mystery Dungeon =]

nice to meet you too!
    my first game was silver, which i got for easter one year cause my parents didnt know soy chocolate existed cause i'm anaphylactic to dairy.

Last edited:

shemellon

middle trainer
    Years
  • HIHI -shemellon- i just started also -shemellon- its been 3 or 4 days i think going here -shemellon- its actually quite fun -shemellon- i like all the evee evolutions except flareon -shemellon- your gonna love this site -shemellon-

Back