• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Need Friendship"

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    images

Hi Everyone!!!
    I'm ColdSmasher I see that there are lots of Pokemon hackers here like me,So i decided to meet them and team up with them I am glad i am able to meet an awesome hackers i wish i can do a hack alongside with them

tumblr_mi7ndbcxoN1rxnlflo1_500.gif

Now lets get busy i am a hacker especially im mapping,i'm good with that.If you happen to want me join in your hack team its fine to me if i have time since i am kindly on Hacking progress too,but if you help me maybe ill help you too ^_^

tumblr_nlrld1pXss1tros9go1_500.gif

So as I was saying Earlier Lets be friends and makes things possible coz all i know that every person has an ability to make changes in the world.

tumblr_meql9i3iVT1rc77ero1_500.gif

tumblr_n41c9bf3sR1rv6iido1_500.gif

Dont Forget to add me up please ^_^​

tumblr_mees8d3biO1rzwd19o1_500.gif

Lets be friends please

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hi ColdSmasher! Just letting you know that we generally don't permit posting more than once in a row here so I went ahead and merged your posts for you. =) If you've something extra to add and no one has posted after you you're welcome to just use the "edit" button and add more to your latest post. Otherwise, welcome to PC yas.

Yep, we definitely do have many hackers here. I'm personally not a hacker but despite that I'd love to befriend you.. all Pokemon fans are awesome, after all. Stick around and if you need anything you're welcome to ask a member of staff. :D

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey ColdSmasher, welcome to PC!

latest

I love all the gifs you used in your thread haha jksadhfkajshdf Pikachu's so adorable in them. I'm not a hacker myself but there are heaps of them on PC and I'm sure you'll fit right in with them all. If you ever want to chat/post gifs on my wall, feel free to drop by my profile. Hope you enjoy the forum! :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Hi ColdSmasher! Just letting you know that we generally don't permit posting more than once in a row here so I went ahead and merged your posts for you. =) If you've something extra to add and no one has posted after you you're welcome to just use the "edit" button and add more to your latest post. Otherwise, welcome to PC yas.

Yep, we definitely do have many hackers here. I'm personally not a hacker but despite that I'd love to befriend you.. all Pokemon fans are awesome, after all. Stick around and if you need anything you're welcome to ask a member of staff. :D

Thanks for Welcoming me here ^_^ And sorry for posting two xD

Hey ColdSmasher, welcome to PC!

latest

I love all the gifs you used in your thread haha jksadhfkajshdf Pikachu's so adorable in them. I'm not a hacker myself but there are heaps of them on PC and I'm sure you'll fit right in with them all. If you ever want to chat/post gifs on my wall, feel free to drop by my profile. Hope you enjoy the forum! :3
    Pikachu Makes me really happy ^_^ coz hes totally awesome!!! xD

Hey there and welcome to PC!. You're on the right place, you're going to make a lot of friends here!. Let me tell you that :)

I'm not a hacker but PC is full of them!, I'm sure that you're going to have fun here. About friends, just be yourself and don't be scared!. Making friendships takes some time, if you don't rush anything. You're going to make a lot of friends, trust me! :)

If you need my help. Feel free to ask!, good luck and cheers!.

Oh gee thanks Archy

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, ColdSmasher!

I myself am not a ROM hacker, buuut I thought about getting into it one of these days! The ROM hacking section of PC seems to be a friendly place, just like the rest. c: I'm sure you'll have fun there, and make plenty of new friends! I hope to see you around! ♪

- Guildmaster Wigglytuff.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Welcome to the forums, ColdSmasher!

I myself am not a ROM hacker, buuut I thought about getting into it one of these days! The ROM hacking section of PC seems to be a friendly place, just like the rest. c: I'm sure you'll have fun there, and make plenty of new friends! I hope to see you around! ♪

- Guildmaster Wigglytuff.
    Thanks Strife Girl ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Baaaw yes, pikachu gifs sooo awesome. <33

giphy.gif

Welcome to the forums friend, and it's nice having you here~! Take care, and have fun over on the ROM Hacking section. And have a great night~! <33

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • your intro is incredibly adorable with all the pokemon gifs. i love it. so im assuming pikachu is your favorite pokemon? anyways, welcome to the forum! i'll be your friend! just drop me a vm. hope you enjoy your stay.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Baaaw yes, pikachu gifs sooo awesome. <33

giphy.gif

Welcome to the forums friend, and it's nice having you here~! Take care, and have fun over on the ROM Hacking section. And have a great night~! <33

hahahahahahah Thanks @Dragon

tumblr_nbg6p8rAf61s5h198o1_500.gif

your intro is incredibly adorable with all the pokemon gifs. i love it. so im assuming pikachu is your favorite pokemon? anyways, welcome to the forum! i'll be your friend! just drop me a vm. hope you enjoy your stay.

it really make sense xD
    tumblr_mdpwmnx69o1ri74ido1_500.gif

LeiAlcantara025

Hack Expert Most IN Mapping
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2019
    images

Hi Everyone!!!
    I'm ColdSmasher I see that there are lots of Pokemon hackers here like me,So i decided to meet them and team up with them I am glad i am able to meet an awesome hackers i wish i can do a hack alongside with them

tumblr_mi7ndbcxoN1rxnlflo1_500.gif

Now lets get busy i am a hacker especially im mapping,i'm good with that.If you happen to want me join in your hack team its fine to me if i have time since i am kindly on Hacking progress too,but if you help me maybe ill help you too ^_^

tumblr_nlrld1pXss1tros9go1_500.gif

So as I was saying Earlier Lets be friends and makes things possible coz all i know that every person has an ability to make changes in the world.

tumblr_meql9i3iVT1rc77ero1_500.gif

tumblr_n41c9bf3sR1rv6iido1_500.gif

Dont Forget to add me up please ^_^​

tumblr_mees8d3biO1rzwd19o1_500.gif

Lets be friends please
    Hell And Welcome ^_^ I really like your gif. images

were both hackers hope we get along ^_^

Back