• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
    • Seen today
    Added images of frozen fortress chatper. The last chapter for Beta 4.

Sure, go ahead. I don't mind.
    I want to create a banner lol, but yeah, it's not my in my prio list.
    I can make 1 2mor just so you have 1 with in the day the new beta comes out.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Sorry, I'll need to delay the release time to 11:30, just that I need to fix up a lot of glitch up.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Poliwhirl is lv 100, is that normal?

Ahh! I forgot to set it back! Lol
    Wait a sec

Okay, I've jsut uploaded the new patch.
    Okay, help me out guys. I've just uploaded 2 version of Beta 4. 1 is normal version and 1 is compressed version. When I was uploading the patch, the LUNAR ISP said something like "Your modified file has changed at or beyond the 16 mb mark...". So I just click "Continue" and created the normal version.

However, scared that the patch would have problem. I compressed the rom in XSE and then patch it, and that message didn't show up. However, because I've compressed it, I'm also scared there would problem. Therefore, If you guys can test which one is better, would be really good.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Hi
    Sorry for my bad english I speak usually french. I play at version beta 4 release 2 and at Mt moon when fight 2 team rocket (the pokemons ekans, koffing, bellsprout, likitung meowth) the game restart. I like your game.

Years
  • Beta 4 bugg: Still can't catch pokemon in Viridian forrest (doesn't really matter because you can catch a caterpie and weedle just outside of the forrest but in your home page it said that it would be fixed in beta 3/4)
    Thanks for this awesome game tough, can't stop playing.

EDIT: The geodudes in Brock's gym only give 9 XP when defeated.

Last edited:

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    there is a glitch at seafoam island there is a karate trainer who says the beta ends here and then battle you with lv 100 pkmn like sylveon

Years
  • there is a glitch at seafoam island there is a karate trainer who says the beta ends here and then battle you with lv 100 pkmn like sylveon

It's supposed to end a seaform island (beta 4) that's why.

Btw found another bug: When you go on route 8 from lavender town you'll see 2 trainers.
    both are glitched.
    The old man makes the game restart and the girl has that pokemon with the question mark and all you can do is throwing safari balls which the trainer will dodge or something.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    Last edited:
    Years
  • I've been playing the normal version, and after lavender town the trainers are so buggy, half of them make the game restart and other ones have no pokemon for some reason.
    I'm playing on a clean rome, hope the'll be fixed soon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Hi
    Sorry for my bad english I speak usually french. I play at version beta 4 release 2 and at Mt moon when fight 2 team rocket (the pokemons ekans, koffing, bellsprout, likitung meowth) the game restart. I like your game.

Yeah, I'm having the same problem too, it restarted right after I defeated their Likitung.

Never mind I got passed it, just had to re-battle them.

Last edited:

JimWolvie

Wolverine
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    I play the compressed version and as for now (reached Cerulean City, went through Mt. Moon without any glitch), there are still a few bugs:
    1. It should be 'Pallet Town' instead of 'Pallet City'
    2. Viridian Forest still had no wild Pokémons (but honestly I prefer it over encountering a bunch of Weedle & Caterpie).
    3. Whenever you have a Full Heal in your pocket and 'talk' to Kangaskhan, it will take it (again) then Blue will re-appear and the scene will be played again. Rockmanmegaman, I think you should make Kangaskhan go away after finishing the chapter.
    4. The Bug Catcher class has some problem with the name. It often says 'Cue Ball', 'Camper' instead of 'Bug Catcher'.
    5. You only received 9 XP after defeating Brock's Geodude.
    6. A few typos.
    They are all small bugs so it doesn't really affect the game.

Last edited:

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    i have two bugs first the burned fossil from "make way for magmar!" when i look at it in key items my game freezez and at seafoam island there is a karate kid that battles you with a sylveon lv 100, ho-oh lv 100, venusaur lv 30, charizard lv 30, blastoise lv 30 and a dragonite lv 30

ps: sorry for my bad english i'm dutch

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Help me my Lunar IPS says that it can't read the IPS file. I tried both normal and compressed versions but still couldn't read both of them

Edit:Never mind, it works now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    So far the only bug I've experienced in beta 4 is the ability to devolve Flare on, Jolteon, etc back to Eevee with either the sun stone or moon stone isn't working for me. But besides that this beta is great.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Thanks for all the comments guys, I'll fix up the patch straight away.
    So right now, it seems like the compressed version is the better one.

Hi

Can you describe the restarting?
    Does it restart during the battle, after battle or before battle?

Yeah, I'm having the same problem too, it restarted right after I defeated their Likitung.

Never mind I got passed it, just had to re-battle them.

Can you descirbe the nature of the glitch

- Did it restart after killing likitung or when executing the attack?

and which version you're using (normal or compressed, and whether you patch it on a clean rom with new save file).

Last edited:
    Back