• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone! :D

PantherX

Panther
Years
  • Hey, my name is Panther, I'm new to these forums and also fairly new to Pokemon. I have around 65 hours on ORAS and I've had it a little over a week :P. I have also clocked in around 100 hours on Pokemmo, AKA Fire Red. I enjoy talking, so game chat will be nice for me! I am in desperate need of expertise, and someone to help me out/ guide me in-game. I currently have a half decent team in my opinion but yeah, that's my introduction to the forums. I really look forward to striving in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. :)

IGN: Panther
    FC: 0963 - 2610 - 4624
    Thanks - Panther

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Panther! I also played AS like crazy when I first played, but it was a remake of one of my favourite generations. I also have an account on PokéMMO myself, but it's mostly for YouTubing since I'm doing a series on it right now. Anyway, I also enjoy talking to people, so I could probably give some help. I prefer talking on Skype though, so if you have a microphone or any way to talk using that just message me and I'll add you on Skype.

Hope you have a great time here. =3

Years
  • Always great to see more longtime Pokemon fans, and on that note nice to meet you Panther!

I have been enjoying Alpha Sapphire as well so I'm sure you're feeling the same as me in that regard, but impressive that you are so dedicated to Fire Red. I assume that's your fave Pokemon game given it is a remake of what many consider the "classics" of the series, and Kanto does have a huge fan following because it's where it all began, but some may think otherwise on what the best region really was.

Sadly I can't share my friend code because of well, a sticky situation, but I hope you enjoy the community and I'll be sure to catch up with you later!

Years
  • Hey Panther! Welcome to PC and I guess in a way Pokemon! There's a lot to do here and you'll definitely learn a lot by spending some time here. How are you enjoying ORAS right now? I've just recently started playing it again after a long hiatus from it. If you'd like I'd be glad to help you with anything you'd need help with. Just VM me (or PM if you don't feel comfortable enough). :)

Anyways have a great time here and I hope you learn a lot!

Years
  • 65 hours and you've only had it for a little over a week?? @_@ That's impressive. Don't think I even put so many hours into a Pokemon game in such a short amount of time as of late.. though I used to during the D/P days. Ahh, good times haha. Welcome, Panther! Loving the avatar/username, really brings back memories.

Happy to assist with your questions too.. OR/AS especially are among my favorite Pokemon games and Hoenn's an amazing region so of course you're welcome to ask if you're ever confused. You're in good hands here. See you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Purrrrr, the pink panther! Haven't seen that cartoon in a long while, haha. But that's quite an impressive feat indeed! I used to play Pokemmo too until I forgot about it.. ugh. But it was fun! Awh, and welcome to the forums, pal!

Indeed, everyone here will be more than willing to assist you with anything that you need, including myself! So, if you have any questions or concerns about pokemon, or about the forums in general, feel free to ask! Have a good weekend friend, and I hope to see you soon!

Back