• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little gay newbie

Years
Hello hello!

I forgot to post here earlier today, but my name is Chris! I'm an avid pokemon player who has been with the franchise since I was old enough to hold my GameBoy. Now, I've been mostly roleplaying and drawing to pass the time. (Which means, by the way, I'm so down to RP with anyone)
Other things about me areeee.... That I'm a—you guessed it!—Homosexual! :pink_wink:
I live in New York City, I have a huge interest in Manga/Anime, I also play games like Portal/Portal2/Skyrim/DragonAge/TeamFortress2/etc, and I recently got into Magic: The Gathering. As for my not-so-strange likes, I enjoy TV, art, English, Sciences, Math, but NOT History, and I have independent studies in three languages, plus I take one more language in classes. (French, German, Japanese as my independent studies, Spanish as my required)
I don't quite know what I want to do with my life just yet. I was thinking of becoming an artist, but recently I've been opening myself up to new interests, such as video game design and polyglot teacher. Though the latter is less likely, unless I excel at learning these languages.
Aaaand... I don't know, that's just about it, I believe! Questions, wanna be my friend, wanna talk RP, just PM me! Ciao! ♥

Years
Hi there! From one gay to another, welcome to PokeCommunity :P You seem to be a man of many interests so I have no doubt that you'll find a lot of people to talk to on here! If you ever want to talk, feel free to stop by my profile and leave me a message!

Years
Konichiwa ogenki desuka?
I am currently learning japanese myself, amazing language. In case you haven't learned that yet it translates into: hello how are you? Any way welcome to pc, glad to have you. There is a section of forum for pretty much all of those interests you should go check them out. You might feel right at home. You can message me any time you like as well maybe we can help each other learn some japanese?

Years
Lol hey Chris! Welcome to PC!

You're only the second person I've ever welcomed here that's admitted to being gay from the start and like I told him: it's great that you're so open about it! :) Many people just aren't open to homosexuals, so serious props for you to just outright say it. {:3}

What kinds of anime are you interested in? I myself have just finished The Idolm@ster and it was really good. I really liked it! And I've just started Shinmai Maou no Testament although it's not really that great >.<. I must say you're taking a lot of languages! Which one do you think is the hardest to learn? Easiest?

Anyways have a great time here and if you ever want to chat then VM me! I'm always open to conversation.

Years
Hiya chris and welcome to pc!
One of the great things about pokecommunity is that here there is no gender discrimination.You will never be troubled by these things.
Also what do you like about pokemon?If you tell your linkings we can point you to the section related to that!
Also if you like battling a lot and want to battle online pokecommunity has its own battle server. http://pokecommunity.psim.us
Make sure you check it out!

Years
Heya Chris, welcome to PC. <3 NYC person here too, Staten Island to be exact. We used to live in Brooklyn ten years ago and I'm honestly so glad to be out, lol. Didn't like the areas we lived in.

And awesome, what anime are some of your favorites? We already have a handful of things in common and I'd love hearing about what you watch/read. Otherwise have an awesome time posting around and hope you will stick. n~n

Years
Hi there! From one gay to another, welcome to PokeCommunity :P You seem to be a man of many interests so I have no doubt that you'll find a lot of people to talk to on here! If you ever want to talk, feel free to stop by my profile and leave me a message!

Ahh thank you! And it's so great to find someone else. It's not often I find people very open with that. And I'd be happy to talk!

Konichiwa ogenki desuka?
I am currently learning japanese myself, amazing language. In case you haven't learned that yet it translates into: hello how are you? Any way welcome to pc, glad to have you. There is a section of forum for pretty much all of those interests you should go check them out. You might feel right at home. You can message me any time you like as well maybe we can help each other learn some japanese?

Kon ban wa! Hai, genki desu. Ogenki desuka? (Good evening! Yeah, I'm doing well. How are you?)
Also, I'm super down to help each other learn. I've been studying for two years now, so it would be really fun!

Lol hey Chris! Welcome to PC!

You're only the second person I've ever welcomed here that's admitted to being gay from the start and like I told him: it's great that you're so open about it! :) Many people just aren't open to homosexuals, so serious props for you to just outright say it. {:3}

What kinds of anime are you interested in? I myself have just finished The Idolm@ster and it was really good. I really liked it! And I've just started Shinmai Maou no Testament although it's not really that great >.<. I must say you're taking a lot of languages! Which one do you think is the hardest to learn? Easiest?

Anyways have a great time here and if you ever want to chat then VM me! I'm always open to conversation.

Ahh I'm glad you appreciate that! It means a lot.
But I'm into way too many to list... A few favorites are Kuroshitsuji, Haikyuu!!, and Naruto. I havent heard of either of those, but I may look into them! Aaaaand I think the hardest (at least for me) is German. For one, it's not that easy to find either tutors to teach me or online courses that don't cost a lot of money. But a lot of people find that Japanese is difficult just because of the memorization of all three character styles, such as hiragana, katakana, and kanji. The easiest for me, however, is either French or Japanese.

Heey there and welcome to PC! really nice to have you here!

Oh! looks like you love languages, it's the same here. But sadly, I don't have the chance to learn languages here... :( I can't find classes here. If you like roleplaying, our Roleplaying Theater sounds like a place for you, it's full of cool RP's to play and good people that you could have as friends!

Oh, if you need help with anything here, or you want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime! good luck and cheers :)

Thank you! I've already checked out the RP Theater, but I guess I need to actually spend some time digging around in it haha. Thank you, and if you ever want to learn a bit of any of those languages I mentioned, I'd be really happy to help!

Hiya chris and welcome to pc!
One of the great things about pokecommunity is that here there is no gender discrimination.You will never be troubled by these things.
Also what do you like about pokemon?If you tell your linkings we can point you to the section related to that!
Also if you like battling a lot and want to battle online pokecommunity has its own battle server. http://pokecommunity.psim.us
Make sure you check it out!

Oooh thank you! Currently, my internet isn't strong enough to handle any live-action things like online battling, but once it upgrades, I'll check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 6, 2016
Hey there Chris,
Nice to meet you, I'm Stevie. Nice to see another fellow gay player on the forums. I haven't been so open bout my sexuality but big-up to you for being so open from the start :)
Gotta say, Skyrim and DragonAge are amazing games. Love a good RPG, however Final Fantasy is my number one, 7 in particular, always will be. Sooooo excited for the remake of it. And you're learning Japanese too, I would so love to learn that myself, especially seeing as my best mate is out there soon. Gotta learn the local lingo lol.
As for on these forums i'm an avid trader here, and occasionally partake in other forum posts too. If you ever need to trade pokes to evolve or are after any pokes in particular, feel free to send a PM my way and i'll see if i can help you out. Also feel free to just drop by and say hey if you feel like it.
Hope you enjoy it here at PC :)

Asariond

The People's Musketeer!
Years
I've always found it weird how many gay people like Pokemon. I don't know what it is about the series, but every homosexual guy I meet has played at least one of the games. Anyway, props to you for being so open with your sexuality, it's great to see people who are so confident in themselves! You've got great taste in games, too, so clearly you're a chap who knows his stuff. Welcome to the forums, hope you have a lovely time!

Years
Hi! Oh my gosh hooray for all these lovely Gaymers. I hope we can all be friends hehe ^^^^^^^^^^^^. And Welcome to PC! You have lots of interests! I'm learning Spanish and I will be taking Russian in August so I'm very excited! I wish I could take Japanese. It's the number one language I want to learn for my own personal pleasure. If I could I would be taking it right now haha ^.^. I would love to be able to watch Anime without subtitles and play the Japanese games. Someday I will learn it. I'm sure of that!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 4, 2016
Hello, welcome from a fellow language junkie! I'm studying French and Spanish (though I plan on dropping French in favor of Arabic), and I'm bilingual as I speak both Italian and English! I'm kinda sad you don't like Spanish though, why is that? Personally I love it as it's just so full of personality, not to mention of course interesting.

On an unrelated note, can I just say I love your N avatar?

I hope you'll enjoy it here on PokéCommunity, it's an awesome place to be! I hope to see you around)) ciao!

Years
Hello, welcome to the pokecommunity!
Though I also just joined a few days ago... and hey, I'm also a homosexual Chris that enjoys math! However I'd say I'm more of a chemistry man myself. Anyways, if you ever want to chat it up you can count on me, it's nice to meet you!
tumblr_m42roa5rGE1r58lid.gif

Years
Welcome to PC!

A language loving artist?? I think we have some things in common :D What do you enjoy drawing? I hope to see some of your work on here, too, at some point!
I currently study Italian and Finnish at university, languages are fun!

Also German is my mother tongue so if you're ever looking for someone to practise with (or if you just feel like talking haha) feel free to message me! :>

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hey Chris! Welcome to PC :3 Wow, I'm amazed that you're able to keep up learning so many languages! I only speak English and Spanish (and would love to start learning French sometime) so major props to you for doing so many. And hahaha I feel like we have a pretty big LGBT community at PC, so welcome to the family ;)

Looking forward to seeing you around! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and find heaps of friends. If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a message (:

Back