• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BlazeRed and TidalBlue

Applederry

Applederry
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    I'm in the process of creating Pokemon Blaze Red, and Pokemon Tidal Blue.
    I'm just letting you all know that I'll have some screenshots soon and that those names are taken :cool:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, hope to see the screens soon! Hope you have a good start.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • It would be nice if you could provide some more info. Is it really worth making two different versions of the game? Good luck and I hope to see some screens soon.

Applederry

Applederry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    Perhaps it's not worth making two versions but I would like to do that because it's interesting and I haven't seen many others doing that. But besides all that, here's some info on it:
    1. 151 Pokemon only
    2. Will not have any areas that exist in the actual games
    3. Male character only
    4. CBS
    5. CMS
    6. Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow Chipsets
    7. Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby Charsets

Applederry

Applederry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    Titles Screens

my.php

my.php

These are the tiltes screens for the games, I made them myself. I hope they
    look cool :classic:

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
  • 1)BG looks great,just change the battle char Charizard to a picture of Charizard.
    2)BG looks great,just change the battle char Blastoise to a picture of Blastoise.

Thats all I have to say.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Wow, they look amazing. Maybe you should have the Pokemon just below the version name or have one either side to provide symmetry.

Applederry

Applederry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    I can't

I can't have the Pokemon image just below the version name because when put in gameplay the menu will cover it. Santadidit, I don't understand your reply, I do have a Charizard there and a Blastoise. I don't understand what you want me to do.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Or maybe you could just put a bigger version of the pokemon and fit them into the background.

Back