• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's MY game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
  • This is called
    Pokemon Firemaker's Game.

You are in your cute snuggly little town. Then you go to your lab to get a starter. Your rival is there, and so is Team Aqua and Magma. They steal the 2 houen starters while your rival obtains a balbasaur. You get a pokemon. It's name is
    B?????. I will not give the name away. (execpt the 1st letter) You go throught the Kanoi region to defeat all 10 gyms and TR,TA, and TM. They all apear in different places. there will be 10 gyms because of the Metric, everything has 1;1 and 0's.
    Anyway, after that you go to the Kanto region. Team Death stands in your way as you fight them throught Johto and Kanto along with the Rockets. Then you go to the Houen region.

Last edited:

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • This is spam. You could have at least posted some of the info about the game. The best thing you could have done though would be to just post your game when it has finished uploaded.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Trikip said:
    This is spam. You could have at least posted some of the info about the game. The best thing you could have done though would be to just post your game when it has finished uploaded.
    I acidently pressed the submit button.

Since it can't upload I will post info.
    You are in your cute snuggly little town. Then you go to your lab to get a starter. Your rival is there, and so is Team Aqua and Magma. They steal the 2 houen starters while your rival obtains a balbasaur. You get a pokemon. It's name is
    B?????. I will not give the name away. (execpt the 1st letter) You go throught the Kanoi region to defeat all 10 gyms and TR,TA, and TM. They all apear in different places. there will be 10 gyms because of the Metric, everything has 1;1 and 0's.
    Anyway, after that you go to the Kanto region. Team Death stands in your way as you fight them throught Johto and Kanto along with the Rockets. Then you go to the Houen region.

Years
  • Jeff_PKLight said:
    You got to be kidding.....9? You're 9 years old?
    Age doesn't matter. I mean yeah there is a low chance of a 3-year-old making a game but you shouldn't discriminate against him just cause he is 9. It might turn out to be a pretty great game..

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • whee other 9 years old in PC and i like the plot much are there new pokemons in game?if there are new pokemons i can give pokemon sprites to you

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Krazy_Meerkat said:
    Age doesn't matter. I mean yeah there is a low chance of a 3-year-old making a game but you shouldn't discriminate against him just cause he is 9. It might turn out to be a pretty great game..

What I meant was that I don't see 9 year olds making games that often. :surprised

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    I don't like 9 year olds making games in RM2k3 cause I used BASIC when I was 9.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    When I was 9, I was learning Visual Basic. I'd already learned JavaScript, and basic. (From a young age, I dedicated my life to learning as many coding languages out there as I could... *kinda*...)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Well, I use RM2k3 now, so, its not like I'm saying, there is anything wrong with it. Its good for making games. Just because coding is not being used, doesn't mean anything. Thats why I don't like people that always say, "Only use sphere", or "RM2k3 *****" Its all good. I like games in any way, as long as there fun. For all I care, you could make the game with a flipbook, as long as its fun.

Darrax

Rmxp game maker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2005
    *Poeple, stop making fun of 9 year olds, better yet stop talking about it!*

Firemaker, why arent you replying anymore?
    There are also positive reactions you know?
    Tell us more about your game progress, or post some pictures!
    Or even post your game, whe all know that if its all coming good that more poeple come reading this and even help you with YOUR pokemon game:D

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Hmmm... I think he didnt post in this thread.
    So Daegon or Phoenix could you PM him ?
    To next , when he didnt reply - close this thread.
    BTW. Sorry For Moderation :P - I can write this Post?

Thanks Matt;)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • This is an old thread and bumping isn't allowed. I'm guessing that Firemaker has quit this since he hasn't posted here in almost 4 weeks.
    He has also posted a more recent game Pok?mon Zoo.
    I'm gonna lock this to prevent any more spam. Firemaker, if you restart the game and want the thread unlocked then PM Daegon or myself.

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back