• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zack And Hakster

how's my game going..

• Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • its ok

• Bad.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
  • ( this is not a pokemon game OK)

this is a game I have been working on it for about a week, after finishing rachet and clank - I decided to make this -- :D :D

OK Zack is a teen living by himself his parents died when he was small
    one day a big red thing crashed in a forest north of his village he went to cheak it out and it was a ROBOT, this robot lost all his memory in the crash except the name Hakster so zack named him hakster.

Zack and Hakster went to zack grandpas lab ( hes a scientist ) to have a look at Hakster. zack grandpa found out that hakster is a rare robot that can tranzform into stuff, and now can tranzform into gloves and swords, Zack new weapons

zack goes to other towns trying to find out about the mysterious robot "Hakster"

-grafix are mostly RTP and some Costom made grafix ;)
    -it will have a Action Battle System.
    -defunt menu system
    -3 Diffrent rejons
    - Garudians ( FF GF's/summons )
    -FF8 music.
    - lots of gargets(Spring boots, hover boards ETC)
    -7 gloves and 7 swords

Here are some in game screens. the first demo will be released in about 4 days or so :D :nervous: :nervous:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • You're gonna have a hard time impressing with RTP so good luck. I'll give you credit for doing something different. You really need to fix your grammar, both in your post and the game, but other than that it looks fun.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    yes i agree but i must admit a different game that should be fun to play and i really liked ratchet and clank so i am shore i will like this game and i cant wait for a demo goodluck

Years
  • Yeah you need some new graphics but it's a good storyline.. As long as you make it possible to collect things and add way kool features etc. Like in all those games then it will be a great game..
    If I were you then I would try to steer clear of any of the default systems.. Even the menu makes people shudder

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • yeah I know yes there will be outher grahics Ill be using them in the other "morden cities"

Im gonna make (like in rachet and clank where you controll clank) you controll Hakster but this time hes inside computers, he can hack into them and scramble them by attacking the mouther board ETC.

I'll make some minigames, cars (buy cars to go faster on the world map.)
    buy houses (Free computer, TV, and resting-recovering HP)

I might release the demo a little quicker because im getting to the end of the first reigon.

Back