• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Revelations

Which should be the Young Giovanni's sprite?

• The First

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The Second

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

UchihaBruno123

Creator of Pokémon Revelations
Years
  • jO0LYbG.png

Hello guys, My name is Bruno, i am Brazilian but I am writing this post in English so that more people can read. I 'm starting a New Pokémon Essentials Game Project called Pokémon Revelations, but I need a spriter to make the trainers, if someone is interested in help me, just contact me here.
    First of all, sorry if my English is bad.

Features

• 4 Regions, 3 already known and a whole new one •
    • A new story never told before about Giovanni •
    • All 721+ Pokémons with Animated 3D Sprites •
    • Special Forms (Made by Me) •
    • Zeak6464's Essentials EX •
    • All Mega Evolutions •
    • Two Protagonists •
    • Alola Forms •
    • Three Acts •
    • Cutscenes •
    • Z Moves •

Development Team

Scripts - OK
    Maps - OK
    Sprites - NEED A SPRITER

Game Regions

Spoiler:

Game History
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Makattack202

guy with the torterra pfp
    Years
  • This idea seems like it has lots of potential, depending on how it plays out. Assuming this focuses on Giovanni, will it show his childhood, how he had become the leader of Team Rocket, or what he did after disbanding Team Rocket?

1/4 being shiny feels like a bit too much, however. I would personally keep it at 1/10 at the very highest. I think it works to have them uncommon, yet not ridiculously common.

I could definitely make the Town Map for you, assuming you are talking about the region map. But I'm not too amazing at mapping myself, so if you meant that, you may need somebody else to help you.

UchihaBruno123

Creator of Pokémon Revelations
    Years
  • Makattack202 said:
    This idea seems like it has lots of potential, depending on how it plays out. Assuming this focuses on Giovanni, will it show his childhood, how he had become the leader of Team Rocket, or what he did after disbanding Team Rocket?

1/4 being shiny feels like a bit too much, however. I would personally keep it at 1/10 at the very highest. I think it works to have them uncommon, yet not ridiculously common.

I could definitely make the Town Map for you, assuming you are talking about the region map. But I'm not too amazing at mapping myself, so if you meant that, you may need somebody else to help you.

The game will be divided into three chapters, the story of Giovanni, the story of a new character to their participation in the Pokémon League and finally the story of this character after the league, the map of the region is not necessary now because I have not finished,and thank you for wanting to help.My expectations for the end result is very high

Back