• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back!

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
  • Hey Meerfall !
    Welcome back to the forums !
    You're in the UK eh ? More for the British Invasion !
    3211_1.jpg

I'm sure members will understand why you have been away for a time. We will be glad you have returned, ready to get posting !

Please tell us more about yourself to refresh our memories !

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • Hey Meerfall !
    Welcome back to the forums !
    You're in the UK eh ? More for the British Invasion !

Please tell us more about yourself to refresh our memories !

Thanks!
    British people rock! (except the PMs and MPs, they pretty much suck)

Well let see...
    I'm currently in school doing my exams. I am hoping to go on to collage and do A-levels, perferable in Maths, ICT and a science.
    I'm planning to do computer science as a degree so I can go on to become a game designer.

I started playing pokemon at about 12 and started with pokemon pearl.
    I often play with my twin (as you see they come in pairs)
    I am still playing pokemon now and trying to convice my twin to get a 3Ds in order to continue our journey together.

Outside of pokemon I am an active gamer. I play the Xbox, Ds, Dsi, 3Ds and the wii but I will never get a wii U (If you want more detail about why, just ask!) I also read the offcial nintendo magazine for the latest 3Ds games.

When I am not gaming, I am reading. I read mostly science fiction such as Timeriders (which I currently stopped reading as I lost fondness for it) and the mistborn trilogoy. I also read science based books, or 'finding yourself' books.

You can also catch me wating Doctor who and Top gear.

I also share with my twin a collection of anime and books.

Years
  • Hi MeerFall, welcome back! n~n

There are so many people from the UK here, makes me kind of jealous since I'd like to go visit sometime. But eek good luck with those exams, things can get pretty tough! In my case I'm a procrastinator who doesn't like to study so I never did spend a lot of time on that and.. it kind of hurt me sometimes. xD; But luckily I tend to do well in general, haha. Computer science seems like a really interesting major and I wish you luck in getting there! I've a few friends who are going down that path, too, and they sometimes mention it being pretty difficult.

But definitely get a 3DS! You still have a while until X and Y are released so take these many coming months as time to convince your twin to get the system. I don't think any Pokemon fan will want to miss a game that looks that awesome and hopefully they don't, either. ): Show them some images and videos to get them anxious for it! Out of curiosity, is Dewott your favorite Pokemon?

But anyway, definitely try and stay active this time as we'd love to have you. Since it's been a while you should probably re-read the rules as a refresher.. but other than that, post away and have a wonderful time! <3

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I shall always be there,
    To welcome you anywhere.
    :cer_smile:

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • Hi MeerFall, welcome back! n~n

There are so many people from the UK here, makes me kind of jealous since I'd like to go visit sometime. But eek good luck with those exams, things can get pretty tough! In my case I'm a procrastinator who doesn't like to study so I never did spend a lot of time on that and.. it kind of hurt me sometimes. xD; But luckily I tend to do well in general, haha. Computer science seems like a really interesting major and I wish you luck in getting there! I've a few friends who are going down that path, too, and they sometimes mention it being pretty difficult.

But definitely get a 3DS! You still have a while until X and Y are released so take these many coming months as time to convince your twin to get the system. I don't think any Pokemon fan will want to miss a game that looks that awesome and hopefully they don't, either. ): Show them some images and videos to get them anxious for it! Out of curiosity, is Dewott your favorite Pokemon?

But anyway, definitely try and stay active this time as we'd love to have you. Since it's been a while you should probably re-read the rules as a refresher.. but other than that, post away and have a wonderful time! <3

I don't like to study either. I really should start studying.

I decided to do computer science since it leaves me with many careers to chase after, so i don't end up with no job afterwards.

I do need to convice my twin but i am hoping more information is leaked so I can convice her. I already showed her the trailer but she has seem to set her opinion in stone. -_-'
    But i will get her to break free eventually.

Dewott is my favorite starter (I don't like its final form) from black and white (1 and 2).
    But i have many favorites, many of them link up to an eevee.

I will try to read up on the rules. I won't be very active but i'll try to get on when I can.

Back