• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
  • Ah... I edited some of my cards so that Ninja Duplication isn't an OTK. I do have a few new ones though:

Ichi! Ni! San! Triple Ninjutsu Strike!
    Quickplay Spell
    Activate this card only when you have three monsters with "Ninja" in their names on your side of the field. Discard up to four cards from your hand and destroy the same amount of cards on your opponent's side of the field.

A little like a situational Snipe Hunter, IMO, but I'm not sure.

Katon Burst
    Normal Spell
    Select one monster with "Ninja" in its name on your side of the field and activate one of the following effects:
    1. Tribute the selected monster in order to destroy one magic or trap card on your opponent's side of the field.
    2. Switch the selected monster's attribute to "Fire" if it isn't already. For this turn only, by dividing the selected monster's attack in half you can attack your opponent directly with it.
    3. Tribute the selected monster to remove five hundred attack points from all face-up cards on your opponent's side of the field.

Can anyone say "Great Attacker with power maxed out+ this card= GG late in the duel?"

Swooping Burglary
    Counter Trap
    Activate this card only when an opponent activates a magic or trap card and selects a monster with "Ninja" in its name on your side of the field as a target. Remove the affected monster from play, then select and discard one card from your opponent's hand.

Thousandweight Punch
    Normal Spell
    Activate this card when there is only one monster with "Ninja" in its name on your side of the field. During this turn only, the selected monster is unaffected by magic or trap cards, and its attack increases by 1000.

And now, for a totally unrelated card that is primarily just for fun:

Emergency Reset Button
    Normal Trap
    Activate this card only when your opponent declares an attack that would remove all of your life points. You and your opponent add all the cards in your hand, on the field, in the graveyard, and that have been removed from play to your decks, excluding this one. Shuffle your decks and draw five cards each. Increase both player's life points until they equal "Eight Thousand". After doing this, remove this card from the duel.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Nyu, on Emergency Rest...can you say "Final Countdown"? Maybe you should make it reset the turn count too. Still, that card would be extremely annoying to face in a duel.

Oh, and just a solitary little card:

Shared Burden
    Continuous Spell

While this card is on your field, whenever a continuous spell or trap card on your field requires you to pay life points, you may reduce the cost by half then inflict damage to your opponent's life points equal to half the original life point cost. On the turn this effect is activated, you may not activate any other spell cards.

^
    Te-hee, can we say Mirror Wall? :3

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Nah, Solemn Judgment/Return from the Different Dimension is better... Dimension Fusion too (that is, if it's not really limited to 1, since the "list" is still iffy at times unless it's darn confirmed by UDE or the japanese main website itself.)

Emergency Reset Button = a freakin' mini Fiber Jar ;o;

Still going on Ninja cards? o.O; They're a horrible mess to unite together... you got a few attacker (Strike Ninja, grand ninjamaster, etc) yet there's also a few flip monsters (armed ninja, white ninja, etc). Their existing support card is all over the place (ninja/bug deck? uh....)

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • What can I say? I have a thing for ninjas. The cards I come up with are essentially for building some kind of all-ninja deck.

This card is a joke, though it may be playable. I kind of created it because I figured, hey, if Sasuke's a grandmaster, Naruto needs some kind of recognition!

Shodaime Master Naruto
    Monster: Warrior/Effect
    Attribute: Wind, Eight Stars
    Atk: 1900 Def: 1500
    This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned from your hand by sacrificing one face-up "Way of the Shinobi" on your side of the field. This card's attack increases by one thousand for every monster with "Ninja" in its name that is in your graveyard.

Yesh, funny. Funnier still:

Useless Caligraphy Idol
    Monster: Fusion (Goblin Calligrapher+Thousand Eyes Idol)
    Attribute: Dark, one star
    Atk: 100 Def:200
    This monster came about as the result of two equally useless creatures being fused. It serves no purpose except to strangle cats for the dark ruler.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Emergency Reset Button = a freakin' mini Fiber Jar ;o;

Fiber Jar doesn't include RFGs or replenish LPs. Emergency Reset Button = instant ban. Game endo.

Shodaime Master Naruto: 8 Stars? WHY??

Legendary Ink
    Equip Spell
    You can only equip this onto "Useless Caligraphy Idol". Increase the equipped monster's ATK to 7000.

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Fiber Jar doesn't include RFGs or replenish LPs. Emergency Reset Button = instant ban. Game endo.

Hence the "Just for Fun" part.

Shodaime Master Naruto: 8 Stars? WHY??

Dude. Star level doesn't matter since he can't be summoned normally anyway, and he gains one thousand attack for every ninja in the graveyard. Eek. Under the right circumstances, that's an OTK

Legendary Ink
    Equip Spell
    You can only equip this onto "Useless Caligraphy Idol". Increase the equipped monster's ATK to 7000.

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

What can I say? It's hilarious. XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Yesh, me loves. Anyway, here's a joke card:

Littlekuriboh
    Monster: Fiend/Effect
    Attribute: Dark, Two stars
    Atk: 100, Def: 100
    This monster cannot be destroyed, removed from play, or even selected as an attack target. This card is not considered to take up a monster card zone. As long as this card remains face up on the field, you may activate any of the following effects once per turn:
    1. Yell "It's time for my super-special-mega-awesome transformation sequence!" and call upon the power of your yami to transform into a supercool version of yourself and start cheating with impunity.
    2. End all of your sentences with "In America".
    3. Use the Jedi mind trick to befuddle a bizarre security guard who is obsessed with his hair.
    4. ACT like a bizarre security guard who is obsessed with his hair.
    5. Adopt a British accent and act like you're effeminate.
    6. Parody six or seven different movies.
    7. Resurrect Tristan's original voice.

Yes, can anyone tell me what I'm referencing here?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Yesh, me loves. Anyway, here's a joke card:

Littlekuriboh
    Monster: Fiend/Effect
    Attribute: Dark, Two stars
    Atk: 100, Def: 100
    This monster cannot be destroyed, removed from play, or even selected as an attack target. This card is not considered to take up a monster card zone. As long as this card remains face up on the field, you may activate any of the following effects once per turn:
    1. Yell "It's time for my super-special-mega-awesome transformation sequence!" and call upon the power of your yami to transform into a supercool version of yourself and start cheating with impunity.
    2. End all of your sentences with "In America".
    3. Use the Jedi mind trick to befuddle a bizarre security guard who is obsessed with his hair.
    4. ACT like a bizarre security guard who is obsessed with his hair.
    5. Adopt a British accent and act like you're effeminate.
    6. Parody six or seven different movies.
    7. Resurrect Tristan's original voice.

Yes, can anyone tell me what I'm referencing here?

IDK, IDC. I'm laughing my head off.

The Greater Evenness
    Normal Trap
    Select and activate two of the following effects:
    -Draw/discard cards until your hand has the same number of cards as your opponent's hand
    -Destroy any number of cards on one player's side of the field so that the number of cards on each player's side of the field is even.
    -Lose/Gain Life Points so that each player's Life Point total is equal.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • You don't know? *gasp* How dare you not watch Yu-Gi-Oh, The Abridged Series? Seriously, search for it on Youtube. I gurantee you, if you can handle a little bit of PG-13 humor, you'll be laughing your head off. The creator is youtube user littlekuriboh, and believe it or not in all sixteen of the episodes he cuts to four minutes or so and parodies, all of those things happen at some point. I especially love the parody of the "Panik" episode.

Anyway, a couple of random cards:

Star Chips
    Quickplay Spell
    Special summon four Star Tokens to the field: (Monster: Fairy/Effect, Level Two, Atk: 0, Def: 0).

Duelist King
    Monster: Spellcaster/Effect
    Attribute: Dark, five stars
    Atk: 0 Def: 0
    Once per turn, you may transform all "Star Tokens" on your side of the field into Star Counters on this card. This monster gains one thousand attack points for every star token on it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Not bad...

Yami Form
    Quick-Play Spell
    During this turn, if Duelist King is face-up on your side of the field, you do not have to pay any Life Points for "Judgement of the Pharaoh".

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Eh, well, if we're going to get anime inspired:

Millenium Puzzle
    Equip Magic Card
    Equip this card only to a Spellcaster type monster. The equipped monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

Penalty Game!
    Quick-Play spell
    You may activate this card only when your opponent has no face-up monsters on their side of the field, and you have a face-up monster equipped with "Millenium Puzzle" on yours. Your opponent discards one card from their hand and forfeits their next draw phase.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013

Penalty Game!
    Quick-Play spell
    You may activate this card only when your opponent has no face-up monsters on their side of the field, and you only have a face-up monster equipped with "Millennium Puzzle" on your side of the field. Your opponent must discard one card from their hand and cannot their next draw phase. During your end-phase, destroy the monster equipped with "Millennium Puzzle"?

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Hmm... the Penalty Game! card is supposed to be a bit overpowered, seeing as it is a tad situational, and also because it happens to be based off of the Pharoah's preferred method of dispatching enemies in the original manga. Here's my version of the edited card:

Penalty Game!
    Quick-Play spell
    You may activate this card only when your opponent has no face-up monsters on their side of the field, and you only have a face-up monster equipped with "Millennium Puzzle" on your side of the field. Your opponent must discard one card from their hand and skips next draw phase if the equipped monster is "Duelist King".

Better?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Penalty Game!
    Normal Trap
    When your opponent has 4 cards in his/her hand, select and activate one of the following effects:
    -Your opponent cannot draw during their next Draw Phase
    -Your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap cards during this turn

^Real card. FET-EN051. I suggest you change the name.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Alright, screw penalty game. Forget my version. Now, on to my deck of (hopefully) original cards. I got the idea after looking at "Shinato, King of a Higher Plane" and his ark. I figured, "if they're going to reference my religion even slightly in a TCG, I may as well build a deck around it!". These cards would probably never get released since they might offend people, but hey, they're fake, and I follow the beliefs I'm referencing here.

Star of Bethlehem
    Continuous Spell
    Pay one thousand life points to activate this card. Once per turn, you may pay five hundred life points to special summon one "Heavenly Messenger" from your hand or deck.

Heavenly Messenger
    Monster: Fairy/Effect
    Atrribute: Light, four stars
    Atk: 1000, Def: 1000
    This monster cannot be set facedown or switched into defense position. This monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

Heaven's Gates
    Field Spell
    Monsters with "Heavenly" in their names cannot be destroyed by spell cards that target one monster. Once per turn you may discard one spell card from your hand in order to special summon one "Heavenly Guardian".

Heavenly Guardian
    Monster: Fairy
    Attribute: Light, four stars
    Atk: 700, Def: 2000
    One of the angels that stands watch at the gates of heaven. He would gladly sacrifice his entire being to protect the souls within it from harm.

Silver Trumpet
    Equip Spell
    This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Heavenly" in its name. Increase the equipped monster's attack by seven hundred points. If the equipped monster is "Heavenly Messenger", you may send this card to the graveyard in order to destroy all "Dark" or "Fiend" monsters on your opponent's side of the field. If you play this card, you cannot activate any other spell cards this turn.

Heavenly Warrior
    Attribute: Light, Five stars
    Atk: 1700, Def: 1000
    Destroy the monster this card battles with at the end of the turn. (Damage is calculated normally). If "Gates of Heaven" is face-up on your side of the field, this monster gains five hundred attack points.

Hosts of Heaven
    Normal Spell
    This card can only be activated when you have at least one "Heavenly Messenger" on your side of the field. Special summon as many "Heavenly Messengers" as you can. If you activate this card, you cannot activate any other normal spells this turn.

Heavenly Chorus
    Normal Spell
    You may only activate this card if you have three "Heavenly Messengers" and one "Star of Bethlehem" on your side of the field. For this turn only, "Heavenly Messenger" may attack your opponent directly.

Heavenly Messenger Gabriel
    Monster: Fairy/Fusion/Effect
    Attribute: Light, Eight Stars
    Atk: 3000, Def:3000
    Heavenly Messenger+Heavenly Messenger+Heavenly Messenger
    This monster is not affected by spell cards that target one monster. This monster cannot be switched to defense mode except by a card effect. You can only conduct a fusion summon for this monster with the fusion material monsters listed above. When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, special summon three "Heavenly Messengers" from your graveyard in attack position.

Michael the Archangel
    Monster: Fusion/Fairy/Effect
    Atk: 3000, Def: 2000
    Heavenly Warrior+Heavenly Guardian+Heavenly Guardian
    A fusion summon for this monster can only be conducted using the monsters listed above. This monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle by a dark or fiend monster. This monster's name is considered to include the word "Heavenly" while it is on the field. If "Gates of Heaven" is face up on your side of the field, this card gains five hundred attack points.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Alright, screw penalty game. Forget my version. Now, on to my deck of (hopefully) original cards. I got the idea after looking at "Shinato, King of a Higher Plane" and his ark. I figured, "if they're going to reference my religion even slightly in a TCG, I may as well build a deck around it!". These cards would probably never get released since they might offend people, but hey, they're fake, and I follow the beliefs I'm referencing here.

Star of Bethlehem
    Continuous Spell
    Pay one thousand life points to activate this card. Once per turn, you may pay five hundred life points to special summon one "Heavenly Messenger" from your hand or deck.

Heavenly Messenger
    Atrribute: Light, four stars
    Atk: 1000, Def: 1000
    This monster cannot be set facedown or switched into defense position. This monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

Heaven's Gates
    Field Spell
    Monsters with "Heavenly" in their names cannot be destroyed by spell cards that target one monster. Once per turn you may discard one spell card from your hand in order to special summon one "Heavenly Guardian".

Heavenly Guardian
    Monster: Fairy
    Attribute: Light, four stars
    Atk: 700, Def: 2000
    One of the angels that stands watch at the gates of heaven. He would gladly sacrifice his entire being to protect the souls within it from harm.

Silver Trumpet
    Equip Spell
    This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Heavenly" in its name. Increase the equipped monster's attack by seven hundred points. If the equipped monster is "Heavenly Messenger", you may send this card to the graveyard in order to destroy all "Dark" or "Fiend" monsters on your opponent's side of the field. If you play this card, you cannot activate any other spell cards this turn.

Heavenly Warrior
    Attribute: Light, Five stars
    Atk: 1700, Def: 1000
    Destroy the monster this card battles with at the end of the turn. (Damage is calculated normally). If "Gates of Heaven" is face-up on your side of the field, this monster gains five hundred attack points.

Hosts of Heaven
    Normal Spell
    This card can only be activated when you have at least one "Heavenly Messenger" on your side of the field. Special summon as many "Heavenly Messengers" as you can. If you activate this card, you cannot activate any other normal spells this turn.

Heavenly Chorus
    Normal Spell
    You may only activate this card if you have three "Heavenly Messengers" and one "Star of Bethlehem" on your side of the field. For this turn only, "Heavenly Messenger" may attack your opponent directly.

Heavenly Messenger Gabriel
    Monster: Fairy/Fusion/Effect
    Atk: 3000, Def:3000
    Heavenly Messenger+Heavenly Messenger+Heavenly Messenger
    This monster is not affected by spell cards that target one monster. This monster cannot be switched to defense mode except by a card effect. You can only conduct a fusion summon for this monster with the fusion material monsters listed above. When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, special summon three "Heavenly Messengers" from your graveyard in attack position.

Michael the Archangel
    Monster: Fusion/Fairy/Effect
    Atk: 3000, Def: 2000
    Heavenly Warrior+Heavenly Guardian+Heavenly Guardian
    A fusion summon for this monster can only be conducted using the monsters listed above. This monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle by a dark or fiend monster. This monster's name is considered to include the word "Heavenly" while it is on the field. If "Gates of Heaven" is face up on your side of the field, this card gains five hundred attack points.

Hmm...the only ones I can see offending people are the ones that mention people/places (the ifrst one and last two). Other than that, change the word "heaven" to "holy" and you've got some good makeable cards.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Hollow Suffering 4BBB
    Sorcery
    Any player may pay half of his or her life to counter Hollow Suffering.
    Remove the top half of target player's library from the game. For each nonland card removed this way, search that player's hand and graveyard for a card with the same name and removed them from the game.
    Rare

Interesting distortion spell that's probably too powerful at 6. So I jacked it up to 7. Should probably be okay.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Destiny Victory
    Continuous Spell
    Select 1 face-up "Destiny Hero" monster on the field. If this card remains on the field for 10 turns (counting the turn you activate this card as the 1st turn), you win the Duel. If the selected monster is destroyed or removed from the field, this card is destroyed.
    Super Rare

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Destiny Victory
    Continuous Spell
    Select 1 face-up "Destiny Hero" monster on the field. If this card remains on the field for 10 turns (counting the turn you activate this card as the 1st turn), you win the Duel. If the selected monster is destroyed or removed from the field, this card is destroyed.
    Super Rare

Ahem, Destiny Shield anyone? This thing is horribly overpowered. Blocking simple monster removal for five turns isn't that tough, at least not unless you're playing against a gadget deck and Magic Deflector covers the win card's arse. :\

Anyway, a card of randomness again:

Chain Break
    Counter Trap
    This card can only be activated as chain link two or higher. When this card is activated, no more cards can be added to the current chain and the chain is resolved immediately. Until the end of the turn this card is activated, cards that would have a higher chain link number than this card can not be chained.

Hmm...contra-Chain Strike/Accumulated Wealth maybe? Also prevents extensive negating (Countering counter traps etc.) I guess.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Hmm... a silly little card made up while I was daydreaming.

Girl Power!
    Normal Spell
    Select one face up monster on your side of the field with "Girl" in its name. During this turn only, the affected monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle, destroys the monster it battles with at the end of the turn, the card's controller takes no life point damage from any battles involving it, and becomes immune to the effects of trap cards.

Eh, that's really a just for fun. The last line was an anticipation for Sakuretsu Armor or another nasty facedown. This card would be funny to play in an actual duel though. Can't you just see a fragile little Harpy Girl wiping out Chimeratech or the dreaded BEW dragon?

Last edited:
    Back