• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fading out ME and restoring BGM in a battle

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Hi, I have a specific piece of music that I want to play when the player successfully captures a Pokémon. I found the default ME that plays in the PokeBattle_Scene script, but when I replace it with my own music, it continues to play when the player returns to the overworld after the battle. How can I properly fade out my music and restore the BGM that was playing in the overworld before the battle in this script?

*EDIT: So apparently all I had to do was switch the ME music to BGM music and it faded out normally. I apologize for jumping the gun and posting the question on here before looking into the issue further.

Last edited:
    Back