• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Unown font

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
  • Not sure where to post this, but where do I find the Unown font to type on forums and other sites with? I've searched for a program or at least a page where I can copy the text but have been lead around or have found something only for it to be nothing. Please help.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I'll do my best to explain how fonts work, here. If you install the "Unown" font that you're looking for, nobody else will see it except for you, unless they also have the font installed. However you can use this font in any image editing program such as Photoshop, Gimp, Paint, whatever. Likely the case is you saw people using images, as opposed to actual fonts. Regardless, you can actually download a decent Unown font here, and another variation here.

Given that this question isn't particularly related to PokéCommunity I'll have to close the thread. However hopefully that explains some things. Have a nice day now!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back