• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cosplay Contest

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

• okeℭommunity GT8 okemon ℭosplay ℭontest

Hello and welcome to the Pokémon Cosplay Contest, hosted by the lovely Sammyskitty and Shining Raichu! This event is the ultimate chance for you to not only immerse yourself in the wonderful world of Pokémon (as I'm sure we all do daily), but to physically become part of it by transforming yourself into the character of your choice! The entire Pokéverse is open to you, just remember to have fun!

Rules

-Dress appropriately. (We ask that you wear more than a modest swimsuit)
    -Put some effort, originality and creativity in it. We don't want everybody cosplaying as Ash, nor do we want to see someone wearing a yellow t-shirt and some red face paint and claiming that they are Pikachu. So please, put effort into it.

Judging

BinaryPeaches, as well as me and Shining Raichu, will be the judges for this competition. We will give a score out of ten in each of the following three areas:

1. Originality – the more obscure or surprising the subject, the better.
    2. Creativity – how inventive you are in the execution of your costume.
    3. Effort – including the attention to detail we can see in your work.

This, multiplied by three judges, will give your entry a total score out of 90.

Times

(All times EST)

Entry Period: July 15th 9:00 PM - July 17th 11:59 PM
    Judging Period: July 18th 12:00 AM - July 19th 11:59 PM

Emblems

We will be giving out emblems for first place and runner-up, as well as participation in the event.

The Master of Disguise
    We really thought you were that Pokemon! [Get-Together 8 Pokemon Cosplay Contest Winner]

Wait, is that...
    You almost had us fooled! Well done and keep trying! [Get-Together 8 Pokemon Cosplay Contest Runner-up]

Blasting off again!
    Your disguise wasn't good enough to steal Pikachu this time, but you'll get him eventually! [Get-Together 8 Pokemon Cosplay Contest Participant]

Participants

-Elite Overlord LeSabre™
    Spoiler:

-Bluerang1
    Spoiler:

-Drakow
    Spoiler:

-

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • WARNING! CROSSPLAY AHEAD!

Here's me cosplaying as my favorite character, Leaf from FR/LG. Sorry for having to take the photo in an unflattering setting, but my house really isn't set up for good photo locations... especially when I'm trying to hide it from the rest of the family xD

Spoiler:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Alright guys, the entry period is being extended till 11:59 PM EST on July 20th, then judging will start~

The entries are good! Keep them coming!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I apologise, my lack of internets has prevented me from posting, but I am back now.

The period for entries has now closed! Judging shall now commence :)

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Guess this won't take long because the lack of entries, Wasn't interested in taking part in this at all :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Then why post in here if you're not going to participate? :/

Anyways, I'm off to judge. n_n

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Ya know, it's a shame we only had 3 entrants ;-; I really wished we had more.

Annnyway, the results are in! First place goes to Drakow!
    Annnd now for Runner-up. This one was a tough choice. It goes to.... Elite Overlord LeSabre™!

Congratulations, and good luck next year! That is if we have one next year.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm incredibly late to post this because I've been busy judging another competition, but

Congratulations Drakow!!!!

Back