• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro

Tailsko

I am become death.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen May 5, 2014
Hi everyone. I been lurking for some time and finally decided to join. (I been shiny hatching in Pokemon X for the past 5 hours). I do work on some rom hacks, but it is on hold because of Pokemon X :3

Years
Have you gotten any shinies in those 5 hours? I actually just caught a shiny Sandshrew in a friend safari yesterday. Was so surprised since I didn't expect it at all! All I was doing was hunting for Pokedex entries. But won't complain, of course. Very nice to meet you and a big welcome to the community. ^~^

It's great that you finally decided to join as we always love when members pop in and stick around. PC is a pretty friendly place and from the looks of things you're a cool person yourself.. I mean, just the Braixen avatar alone is enough to know that, hehe. She's such a good Pokemon. If you want to learn more about ROM hacks we have a board for that called Emulation where you'll find all the tools you need. Take your time though as it's worth it to enjoy X and Y in the meantime. Have a great, great stay here! :)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Hey Meowstic, glad you could make it! I sorta knew you would appear on here, but it was when. ;)

Back