• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.digi//TAMED [R-15] (OOC & Signup)

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • Alright, so now for the cruel and harsh part of my job as a GM of an RP that is oversaturated in acceptable applications. I need to judge one. >.< Since I planned on starting this sometime in the next 24 hours, I'll have to disqualify anyone who didn't fix their applications by now, which left me with the crest to person issue:

Friendship - The Final Watchman, DeepImpact, Cirrus
    Love - First Snow
    Faith - romdinner
    Kindness - No applicants

With this, I had to systematically compare the writing samples I was given and offer crests in order of ability. Unfortunately that also mean I had to reject someone using this method, and it was close between two people. I've decided to reject First Snow, after a bit of thought. I don't think you're a bad RPer, but given the circumstances I had to cut the one with the weakest ability out of the group. I always feel like I'm offending someone when it comes down to this, but I'm really not trying to hurt anyone. ._.;

So, out of the three that applied for Friendship, I'm giving Cirrus priority since the writing was strongest by far. That means Watchman and DeepImpact need to discuss who will take Love and who will take Kindness.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    @parallelzero - I'm not trying to be a pain, but do you want me to change my digivolution line? I know you've not been happy about people using lines that were used in the anime and I'm happy to change it if you want, I just need to know first.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    No, it's fine. I am a bit rusty anyway; I am just sad that I won't be able to rp in a digimon rp. These don't appear often and I thought and still think this was highly interesting. I wish you all good luck. :D

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Lincoln West: I believe you didn't fix the part of the sign-up that parallelzero asked you to fix, and that was the reason... ^^; The following is what you needed to change.

@Lincoln West - While I like the concept behind your character (the bald thing is amusing), I need some more description as to your character's original appearance. There will be a significance for your character's original form at some point, so I need more than the extreme basics.

Everyone else: I'm kind of sad that someone got cut, but happy about my own acceptance. : o I hope we work well together!

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Yeah, but my most recent post is the fourth time (third in this thread) I've asked zero that question. I just want to know so I can do all my edits at once.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Yeah, but my most recent post is the fourth time (third in this thread) I've asked zero that question. I just want to know so I can do all my edits at once.

If it was something I felt that strongly about, I would have posted in this thread asking you to change it when I requested the edits be made. If you delayed making your edits because you were waiting for that, I'm sorry, but the edits I requested weren't anything that depended on your Digimon line.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Ok, I VM'd DeepImpact and he said he'd take Love, which leaves me for Kindness!

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    That was why I delayed my edits. Regardless of its importance a reply would have been polite, but I understand if you're busy. It's very unfortunate that this resulted in my not being a part of the roleplay as I was really looking forward to it. Best of luck to all involved.

Cirrus

Years
  • So... I'm too tired to post today. I was going to but then I got sidetracked by actual stuff I had to do... x_x

I will write my introductory post tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alright, I updated the first post with the completed crests. The first post of the RP has been up for a few hours too, in case anyone missed it.

I was asleep ^^ Will check it out now and perhaps post today if I find time. Maybe now.

Btw, you misspelled "Hawt" in my username as "Hot" in the crest list ;p And it's "Pelippers", not "Peppers", mmmkay.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Will write my post now! Had to get back in the swing of things at school first.

Cirrus

Years
  • Augh, I suck.

I'll post when I have time in the next two days; this has been shifted to a priority now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, it sure isn't lively here 8D -brick'd-

We are waiting for everyone to make their intro posts, right?

I have to come up with a fun way to make Agnes realize that she is carrying a sword and a mantle soon, since she "shouldn't be aware of" her appearance yet xD It'll startle her for sure.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Woo, another one done!!! That's all now isn't it?

Back