• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • *cries*

*runs around the FFL, hugging everyone and everything he sees*

Ow, that troll bit me when I hugged it. OH WELL!

*continues hugging randomly*

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • PLATONIC LOVE!
    Hahahah!
    Wooo~

Is this enough insanity in the FFL?

*Psychotic laugh*

Ermm, to be on topic.
    When was the last time you gave a review?
    My last time was last night I think. XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'd call it late nights in general. XD

I just finished a psych assignment, that I just started today, that was handed out 3 weeks ago... Yeah... Tells you how efficient I am.

*does 0.000000001 miles per gallon* Dunno why I used the American system there.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • When was the last time you gave a review?

Psh, like a million years ago. No seriously, I saved the fic to my desktop and set my personal time machine to "surprise me." During the three hours it took to re-prime the flux capacitor, I reviewed it.

Yeah, it's late here too.

EkaSwede

Bouncy Bitter Bagel
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2015

Quite soem time, to tell the truth. After countless of reviews with precise perusals and pointing out of inconsistency, my mind snappeth. Not out of insanity, but out of authors not freaking listening. And half of the time I tended to be blocked.

What? Just because I don't like to mindlessly praise others work - especially those who goes with the philosophy "Lots of reviews = Great story" - although if I cannot find errors, I often point out in what ways the chapters were good and how the authors had improved.

However, the latter has only occured few times. And on another note, it's often very unwise to ask me for reviews, as if I'm not leaving a review autonomously, it becomes forced, and therefore rather worthless.... and repeating.

Bada ba ba baaa!

....ugh... I always get sick after those burgers... must be the "addicto-eat-more-more-more" drug that I'm allergic to. I prefer sliced Falu-sausages! Mmm salty, crispy, juicy. Delicious!

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years

I actually give a lot of reviews, I rarely receive any. I guess giving is better than receiving. >_>

When I'm reviewing however, I don't like to point out everything that is wrong with their fan fiction in this first chapter. I want to see how dedicated they are to keep me reading. That's my opinion.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023

It may not be a 'to the letter' review, but I have been reviewing Citrinin's work every time a new one comes in. Perhaps that is only because I can't find many mistakes. XD

Once I find time for my fic, I'll be able to get reviews again, as right now it is over the 1 month reply thing... I really hope I have time this weekend... Or rather that I make time...

If you guys are on you should probably yell at me or something XD

Bay

Years
    Kyuu-chan's original version of her one shot, which I think I was more snarky than MW's review. D:

And since we're making promises...everyone, I promise to read and review your guys' fics if you promise me to read either Twisted Rain or Last Rocket when one of those two comes out January next year (not sure which one I want to work at during my winter break XD ). :P

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Kyuu-chan's original version of her one shot, which I think I was more snarky than MW's review. D:

And since we're making promises...everyone, I promise to read and review your guys' fics if you promise me to read either Twisted Rain or Last Rocket when one of those two comes out January next year (not sure which one I want to work at during my winter break XD ). :P

Lol, you're on! And now I must rush to class and then come back and study more. If you see me online after this point today, hit me with something heavy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back