• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I HATE IV BREEDING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2014
    I'm trying to get a Growlithe with 5 perfect IV's, INTIMIDATE ability, and of course, MALE! Because Arcanine don't look like a female Pokemon so it's only right that it be males, sexist, I know. AND I KEEP GETTING EITHER MALE'S WITH 5 PERFECT IV'S BUT WRONG ABILITY. OR GROWLITHE WITH 5 PERFECT IV'S, CORRECT ABILITY BUT THEY ARE FEMALES!!! What am I supposed to do with all these?!

20140226_020157.png

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Well you could try training a female one?It doesn't really make much difference but i kinda agree about the male growlithe thing though.Or you could wonder trade those extra ones and make a player happy :) And as they say keep trying till you succeed

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • If it has the wrong ability, there's always the option of getting a TON of BP and buying an ability capsule. Unless it's getting Justified instead of Flash Fire that is... But if it's getting Flash Fire, an ability capsule is your solution. However, I'm sure it'd be fine to just train the female one or just keep trying. That's all I can give on this.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    OK sorry folks but this really doesn't encourage discussion anymore so I'm going to close this. If you want to complain about IV breeding, do it in the DCC~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back