• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adamant Bellsprout (Non english region)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight-Kitteh

Feline and Ghost Trainer
Years
  • I am looking for anybody who can trade me an adamant Bellsprout (IVS do not matter) from any other region other than the english ones so I can do the matsuda method.
    I have Zorua Modest with max special attack iv
    Carvanha Adamant and Hidden Ability max attack IV or if you are looking something different I could try find it.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Well I just started my Y game and before I started I did put my DS on French Region with Reunion as the province. It worked I have the Ocean Vivillon now. I had to switch the DS back to Netherlands in order to go online but the game it self is still French region:) When I reach the day-care (it will take some hours), I can trade over my Adamant Ditto and a Bellsprout from X to breed for ya.

Midnight-Kitteh

Feline and Ghost Trainer
    Years
  • That wouldn't help as I need the adamant Bellsprout from another region so I can use it for shiny breeding.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • You are right:P Even now the cartridge thinks it's Frech(Reunion) otherwise I could not get Vivillon with another pattern, it's still the English Region cause I'm playing it in English and not in French or another Language.

Midnight-Kitteh

Feline and Ghost Trainer
    Years
  • Your cartridge being in french means nothing once you trade me the non adamant bellsprout. I already have many Adamant Bellsprout.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Yes it does, I recieved some pokémon from a guy in the US who plays his cartridge on German and all his pokes shows they are from Germany and not my region. Even though Netherlands, UK and USA all use the same region for some reason.. Apperently only changing your cartradige language will change your pokémon to Japanese, German, French, Spanish etc.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • I'm sorry for posting this in your thread, but you did remind me of something. Cause I thought changing the DS to another region before starting a game would change the pokémons region to, but it didn't!
    Well I can show you, I just tested it on my Y cartridge.

This picture is from my Y trainer card I started with region France(Réunion) and language English.
    EfgPEUz.jpg

However when I trade a pokémon from this game to my X card (region Netherlands) it will not show it's from a different region for some reason.
    0DiZPlt.jpg

It did however effect the Vivillon pattern, even after I changed my region back to Netherlands.
    1Niw2HD.jpg

So I did restart my game and this time I just kept the region Netherlands but changed the language in game to French.
    cxW8cFd.jpg

And now when I trade over a pokemon from Y to my X card it shows it is from another region. What is kinda odd because both games started with Netherlands as region.
    r2KMUFV.jpg

What I'm trying to say was, if you give a few hours for me to reach the day-care I can breed you a French Bellsprout with adamant nature;)
    If no one else has responded ofcourse!

Last edited:

Midnight-Kitteh

Feline and Ghost Trainer
    Years
  • I see I did not realise you were going to breed the Bellsprout as French for me, I assumed you wanted me to restart one of my games. That would be perfect

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back