• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help finding Pokemon comic books.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2014
    I've been trying to find Pokemon comic books that aren't black and white. I plan on cutting out pages and gluing them to the panels of my car. The cards themselves will probably be too thick.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Have you searched on Amazon? Most manga are probably in black and white, except for the covers. Posters from the movies sound like a better bet for what you are planning, imo!

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2014
    I've tried amazon unsuccessfully. All the manga I've found has been in black and white. I'm afraid a movie poster might be too glossy and not stick to the metal.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    I've tried amazon unsuccessfully. All the manga I've found has been in black and white. I'm afraid a movie poster might be too glossy and not stick to the metal.
    You could always use the Let's Find Pokemon books. They're in color and are on the same type of paper the manga are printed on, if I recall correctly.
    There's a lot of different ones so I'm sure you could find some stuff to work with.

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    I've never seen an actual pokemon comic, just the manga. I'm not saying they don't exist, but...have you tried an actual japanese book store online, or dreaded e-bay?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Your talking about this , Aren't you--

Spoiler:

This are from Popular magazine call Pokefun !!!
    They usually launch small chapter about upcoming Anime Event & Mini-game.

Years
  • You can find them on eBay because I've seen them before, I've never seen a black and white one though. eBay also have 'graphic novels', are those what you're kind of looking for?

Back